What is your favourite colour? what do you like to see it on?

My favourite colour has been blue for a long time, red before that. Nowadays I am getting more into making electric guitars and colours are fascinating me. The first guitar I made, which didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but was still better than I thought it could be, was a dark translucent purple. I learned how to mix colours, obviously I knew that red and blue make purple, but there was a sort of artistic feel in making it the colour I had in my head.

Now I am making an electric bass guitar and I am going to partly paint it in Candy Apple Red, hopefully with a gold sparkle underneath to give it that look that you see on cars that have CAR finish.

what are your favourite colours, and what do you like to see that colour on?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• My favorite color is blush pink. It's a particular shade of light pink with brown undertones. I like to see this color in haute couture, as in gowns and dresses in the runway or red carpet. I once saw this stunning blush pink runway gown that was draped, too bad I can't find it anymore on google images. I also think blush pink makes the perfect lipgloss and nail polish shade. I like to refer to it as rosewood pink.
    images2.chictopia.com/.../...-lauren-dress_400.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...91e2574908.jpg
    www.alllacqueredup.com/.../...zens-Nude-swatch.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e2ab3b9a83.jpg

• I've always loved the colour purple. I really love seeing purple on tulips, table cloths, kitchen appliances and on the opposite sex lol (tshirts/boxers/boxer briefs)

• My all time favourite colour is green. But I don't have a specific shade in mind. It can go from sea foam to Kelly to hunter. I just love green. My second favourite is orange! I love orange too. I want a Vespa in orange.

• Pink is my favorite but blue makes me feel calm.
    I love seeing my SO in a blue collared shirt, or pink accents in a nicely designed room

• Yellow
    I like it cause It is bright, shining, happy and optimistic, plus It catches eye.

• red - my dress, my boot, bedsheet

What Guys Said 4

• actually it depends on my mood...

sometimes its black sometimes white and sometimes even RED

• Don't really have one to be honest, is not that bothering for me.

• silver on hair, blue eye, black clothes.

• my favorite color is red