How to deal with not having so many friends?

I do have friends but not so much, sometimes I feel like many have so many and it makes me sad, like I want to be friends with everyone in my school yet im not, how can I deal with it and accept it?

What Guys Said 7

• Personally, I just ignore that I don't have them. There won't be a problem if you just convince yourself that it isn't there to begin with.

• I learned to prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY. I'd rather have one amazing friend, then 20 meh friends.

You should learn to do that too. Learn to want better friends, not many friends.

• It's not the quantity of friends it's the quality of friends. it's not about numbers

• Extrovert problems...

• I think of it like this. Smart people have less "friends" and less free time.

• How many friends do a person need to be happy?

• Go out alone than staying at home. It's better trust me.

What Girls Said 2

• Quality over quantity. Learn to really love your own company & be a bad ass independent b***h!!! ;)

• It's better to have a small friends who you can trust than a large friends who are fake😊