Why sone people dont like turks/turkey?

Just say a logical answer. If you visit our website we talk you as a human not a jerk. We dont judge people to according to their country because we all human.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not hating on the Turks/Turkey themselves, it's just hating on the Turkish G@G users. Believe it or not but there's a huge difference.
    We're all sick to death of the 'what do you think of Turkey?' questions. --__--

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 16

• 1|2
  • Some people judge millions of people by a few bad examples. That's usually what happens. To really know a nation of people you have to visit that nation and spend time among those people. You can't rely on the media and you can't rely on a few online encounters.

• Exactly. They tought they know everything about turks but really they dont know anything. Thank you.

• The only question they ask is "What do you think about Turks" and it is an extremely generic and pointless question :(

• Because they keep asking GAG if they like Turkey everyday.

• I didn't really have any opinion on Turks, good or bad, until they started flood this place with endless insecure "what you think of Turkish ppls" questions.

• İ am sorry about that. They just wondered but doing foolish

• We don't hate Turkey or Turkish people, we just want the to accept the Armenian genocide ;)

• Because your country has a criminal record instead of a history and this without you apologising for any of the crimes you have committed and still commit to this day and because you come here and ask the same questions every day "do you like turkey? you like turkish man? you like turkish woman?"

• İ asked because they attacked me because i am turk my first question, i didn't ask anything abiut turkey. And we have criminal records? You hiding fethullah from us, he is terrorist.

• "You"? So you automatically thought Im an American. LOL! It still doesn't change the fact that the majority of people despises Turkey and this for a reason.

• I don't dislike them. I just don't like the "What do you think about Turkey?" question. Like this question has been asked over and over and Over again. it's rarely a similar question about another country, I don't know why some Turks on GAG are so obsessed with this question..

I've been to Turkey though, beautiful country, the salesmen have a different mentality though

• I didn't ask about turkey and i won't but my first question was i am new say welcome. They attacked me i wondered why then i asked this question

• XD when I see a new person I usually say hi yeah

• Because they are racists as fuck , not all but 99% of turks are very racist as shit

• Because haters love to hate, and if there's nothing to hate they invent it.

• Because they deny the Armenian genocide.

• fuckckckckckckckcclckclck shutt up, shut up shut up shut up, i am sick of y'all

• İ love you so much. Kodumun dallamasi

• look at ur username...

• All I know is the young Turks are some punk-ass bitches!

• because Turkish people are muslim and people have a bias for muslims

• The culture of rape and that Turkey is stolen Christian land

• You are wrong

• About what the stolen Christian lands or the culture of rape.