Why sone people dont like turks/turkey?

Just say a logical answer. If you visit our website we talk you as a human not a jerk. We dont judge people to according to their country because we all human.

What Girls Said 9

• It's like most people are saying: The Turk users come here and spam the website with questions about if we all like Turkey and Turks. It's no reason to bully them but it is a bit annoying.

• 4d

You right. But in my first question i said i am new say welcome to me and then they attacked me. I didn't understand that.

• 4d

That's just Tom Foolery. Just know that if you are feeling bullied you can block users and report their posts by clicking the vertical dots next to their comment.

• It's not hating on the Turks/Turkey themselves, it's just hating on the Turkish G@G users. Believe it or not but there's a huge difference.
    We're all sick to death of the 'what do you think of Turkey?' questions. --__--

• Because you all constantly ask questions like 'What do you think of Turkey and Turkish people'
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../67b.png

http://ci.memecdn.com/5130028.jpg

@ThisDudeHere @DooMguy @Maxemeister @Shrooms

• Because you all come on here and say "What do you think of Turkey? What do you think of Turks? I am a Turk what do you think of me?"

It's annoying. Stop it.

• For every thing that exists there will be someone that hates it, don't sweat it.

• 0|0
  • Because y'all have a massive inferiority complex, evidently.

• I dont like TURKSSS
    I hate some turks. One of them was 25 and offered me $10000 to fuck me and i was underage. wow

• I'd say Turkish people do not have a good reputation on here due to the excessive amount of questions they ask about their country and its people, also due to their overall arrogance when they read something bad/they're not expecting in said questions.

In real life, though, all the Turks I've met were super cool people :)

What Guys Said 17

• 2|2
  • Some people judge millions of people by a few bad examples. That's usually what happens. To really know a nation of people you have to visit that nation and spend time among those people. You can't rely on the media and you can't rely on a few online encounters.

• 5d

Exactly. They tought they know everything about turks but really they dont know anything. Thank you.

• The only question they ask is "What do you think about Turks" and it is an extremely generic and pointless question :(

• I didn't really have any opinion on Turks, good or bad, until they started flood this place with endless insecure "what you think of Turkish ppls" questions.

• 4d

İ am sorry about that. They just wondered but doing foolish

• We don't hate Turkey or Turkish people, we just want the to accept the Armenian genocide ;)

• Because they keep asking GAG if they like Turkey everyday.

• Because your country has a criminal record instead of a history and this without you apologising for any of the crimes you have committed and still commit to this day and because you come here and ask the same questions every day "do you like turkey? you like turkish man? you like turkish woman?"

• 4d

İ asked because they attacked me because i am turk my first question, i didn't ask anything abiut turkey. And we have criminal records? You hiding fethullah from us, he is terrorist.

• 4d

"You"? So you automatically thought Im an American. LOL! It still doesn't change the fact that the majority of people despises Turkey and this for a reason.

• I don't dislike them. I just don't like the "What do you think about Turkey?" question. Like this question has been asked over and over and Over again. it's rarely a similar question about another country, I don't know why some Turks on GAG are so obsessed with this question..

I've been to Turkey though, beautiful country, the salesmen have a different mentality though

• 4d

I didn't ask about turkey and i won't but my first question was i am new say welcome. They attacked me i wondered why then i asked this question

• 4d

XD when I see a new person I usually say hi yeah

• Because they are racists as fuck , not all but 99% of turks are very racist as shit

• look at ur username...

• fuckckckckckckckcclckclck shutt up, shut up shut up shut up, i am sick of y'all

• Because haters love to hate, and if there's nothing to hate they invent it.

• Because they deny the Armenian genocide.

• All I know is the young Turks are some punk-ass bitches!

• because Turkish people are muslim and people have a bias for muslims

• The culture of rape and that Turkey is stolen Christian land

• 5d

You are wrong

• 4d

About what the stolen Christian lands or the culture of rape.