If a guy looks away when you catch him staring, does he like you for sure?

He might have just been embarrassed?

I was by myself and feeling so uncomfortable. I think he was observing how uncomfortable I was.

10d But he did it really fast. Like he looked away immediately.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't judge whether or not someone likes you from body language alone. Body language is much like physical symptoms, they can be misread and there are many combinations of them that imply different things.

There can be a million reasons why someone might stare at you, you might have something in your hair, you might remind them of someone, etc. Most people will look away when you look at them, if they don't know you.

I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just saying that you can't rely on such small indicators.

• 10d

But he did it really fast. Like he looked away immediately.

• No, definitely not for sure. Whenever I've been caught staring, I always look away too. I think I've stared at way more people that I didn't give a thought about than I have at people that interested me. That said, if you're interested in this guy, why not try talking to him? You're young and fearless! This is the time to be bold!

• 10d

• 10d

Right, I do it fast too. You know, hoping that whoever saw me staring didn't actually see me staring. The real problem here is you're trying to make a decision on such a tiny cue. But that's normal, because you're young. I mean, have you read the other posts on this site from people your age? "He brushed my wrist and I know for a fact that there was no reason to touch my wrist. Does he like me?" "I bumped my glass and he quickly reach across me to catch it, but I had control of the glass so it was never going to get knocked over. Did he do that to get close to me because he likes me?" Sigh... If you're interested in the guy, go up and talk to him instead of overanalyzing cues that may or may have not really happened.

• No. When i stare someone and he sees me I look elsewhere not because i like them, but because its rude to stare.

• 10d

• 10d

I know the guy I think I forgot to mention that. He was partnered up with me.

I think I looked good that day and he was probably admiring me. But I still feel that he is hesitant to be even remotely flirty because during the time we were partnered up together, it was more of a friendly, sweet vibe between us as opposed to a flirty one

• 10d

Then you know better. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 4

• guys look for two reasons either your cute and you caught his eye or your ugly and he's trying to figure out why. I'm sure it's because your cute hints why he turned away because he was embarrassed. only time will tell. goodluck

• no i don't think so

• It just means he was looking at you and did not want you to know.

• It doesn't mean he likes you, he just doesn't want you to know that he was staring at you.

• 10d

Umm that happened to me too but he was doing it because he didn't find me attractive.

• 10d

He just stare to stare