What are your thoughts about female gamers?

What do guys think when they find out that the girl they're talking to is a gamer? (Games like Battlefield and/or COD etc.) And what do they think when they find out that she is actually really good?😂

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I don't really think anything about it, other than that it's nice we share interests. As for skill level, I'd hope she's good because it's so much more fun when playing with someone else at your level rather than one person being horribly outmatched.

Basically, I see a female gamer the same way I would see any other gamer, unless I'm already attracted to her in which case the gaming is certainly a plus.

What Guys Said 108

• If she's into Battlefield: "Hey, what's up cutie? *wink wink*"
    If she's into Call of Duty: "Get the fuck out... NOW!"

I don't mind a gamer girl, I'm a gamer myself, but I honestly don't wanna spend my time with my girlfriend playing video games, unless it's a lazy day. I want a girlfriend with whom I can go out and spend time doing different things, so if she's a gamer but wants to be outside most of the time, instead of staying at home playing games, then I'm into her.

• I get hyped, but mainly because that means more friends to play online with lmao. I don't think gender matters when it comes to video games, though I personally don't play CoD and similar games because I suck at shooters. I love Overwatch though, even if I'm still bad at it.

• Thank God that I can have a female freind that actually also games and is not BSing me on how good she is. I'm kind of sick of girls that are geeks and nerds. It is to easy for me to get them to geek out. When they do they think that I love what I got them to geek out about. When I just either guess about it or have very little knowledge about it. I don't really have fun with them I just fake it. When they say that they can play a game they are lying. They normally can't even stay on the track in mariokart. With a gamer freind I would love playing with them. Very few people can keep up with me in video games. I would also love to have another team mate that is not a complete idot team up with me.

• I'm glad to see that the ladies are picking up video games and doing well at them!

The industry has needed diversity for a long time. :-D

• It's a turn on, but if she's really good I want her on my team 😬

• It's cool if she is a gamer. I think most guy's would like that. Especially if they themselves are into video games.

• I would be real excited to be her friend... cause they are rare and I would treasure the friendship of such rare species lol...

P. S.:NO i won't act like a creep or type "i LOVE YOU" like most perverts doooo

• 7d

P. P. S: nor would i hesitate to nade you or snipe you! lol

• Damn I had a good video somewhere about this /= can't find it now.

Either way I'll beat her :D But in general we play agaisnt girls in games the same way we do agaisnt guys. And I don't think much of it if I meet one in game it's like hi, cool lets fight stuff.

• 7d

You say you would play against girls the same as as you would against guys, but there are guys who don't play their best because you're a girl, which I absolutely hate😂 I want to see if I can beat your ass while you play at your very best😂 this reply is so pointless lol

• 7d

Yeahhh I only have Battlefield 3 and 4😂 I am going to check the other games out though, want to play something else

• 7d

Nice and you should, variety is the spice of life after all.

• I couldn't care less. I only care if she tries to get special attention by having that hobby - because then I know I will not deal with that girl.

• I would be surprised to find a real girl gamer that is not focused on how she looks to other people.

• well i think its amazing a girl who can be girly and play video games its definitely sexy im not much of a serious gamer but i still dig it

• I pretend I have something in my eye and demand a rematch... then do it again if I must

• That would be the best thing ever. Even more so for me since I'm completely positive I wouldn't have any issues with her being better at certain games.

• if they play games i play, I'll play with them if the opportunity arises. If they're good, I'll continue to play with them. If not, or they play a different game, it's cool.

• Not much.
    As long as a female gamer does not go around and seeks attention "im a girl gamer hurr durr donate me money for bewb pics", I can get along.

But beware of creeps and horny pigs and assholes. They are aplenty :(

Whether you beat me or not, I don't change my perception over a victory/loss.

• they're cool and really funny and also cool

• So long as they don't base their entire personality around that single fact, don't give two fifths of a shit.

• I've been playing video games since about 1982. I find it strange that a a number of girls don't play videos. We all grew up on them, so I'd say playing video games means you're normal and had a childhood. When girls don't play video games they're a little fucking weird. They must of grown up under a rock.

• don't care. don't want a gamer girl

• I have been looking for her for a long time. But she must be of age. What do I find out if she is really good at FPS? Well then we will get along just fine!

• the first thing that come to their mind is. She is a girl finally i talked with one 😂😂

• Yay, someone else for my friends list!

I have quite a few girls on my Xbox and Steam friends lists, they are worthy opponents and good teammates. My girlfriend is my erstwhile companion through the Lego Marvel games (me as Iron Man, her as Rescue)

• Honestly, I get annoyed of female gamers because of the fact that they have a bunch of guys in group following her thinking that they're gonna date her lol makes me laugh a lot though. But in most cases, I really don't care if the gamer is a male or female. I just play the game. Besides, there's not too many women that play mortal kombat x or xl. They play first person shooter games or PC games.

• There are no "female gamers". There are gamers that happen to be female. Questions?

• I have no impressions because they are gamers. The only thing it makes me think is they will be at their xbox/gaming pc for at least a few hours a day. that's it.

• I like it, I love playing games too. I'm sure we'd talk for a long time :D

• that she's cool

• I'd be like 😍😍😍😍😍😍🤓😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

But yeah.. I'd be in love! Look up SSSniperwolf on YouTube. Good example there.

• I usually dont act any different because i dont want to make them feel uncomfortable
    But at the same time if im playing overwatch and talking to a girl if she's doing something wrong ill call her out on it just like i would a guy or how ill say out loud how much i suck when i mess up lol

• nothing

• More from Guys
    78

What Girls Said 34

• I've found that, if you're sincere... guys usually like it.

I'm a gamer but I don't typically publicize it anymore except if directly asked because so many (females) use it as a means for attention seeking these days. (Many, not all... I have a ton of gamer chick friends.) I think just as much... I tried to keep it lowkey wanted a guy to like me just because of some fetishization towards girls who play games.

And then I ended up meeting my boyfriend at a geek meetup... so... maybe I shouldn't have avoided a guy that would like that side of me so much because it's definitely something we connect over. I leave him to the FPS's though. I prefer live arcade FPS over Battlefield, COD, Overwatch, etc any day.

• I dislike girls insisting on adding "female" or "gurrrl" to the gamer term. Especially if they play games like COD which is the cliche gamergurl game. I feel like if you genuinely love playing games and aren't doing it purely for the attention, you don't need to make that announcement. You just play.

• People have called me a gamer, I consider myself one though I don't declare it specifically since there's a negative connotation attached to it for some reason, like girls who like games are "faking it" to seem cool somehow.

I don't personally like COD, haven't played Battle Field but my boyfriend was blown away when we would play coop together and my overall score beat his. The first time he thought it was luck of the draw, turns out I'm a bad ass. He's a good sport about it. Lol.

• tbh I've never met any "fake" female gamers but those who are really good like always at the top of the scoreboard in the lobby... lol it's funny when other players esp. guys rage because you just keep killin' em... this dude called me a hacker and faggot repeatedly in one whole match XD lol and then they call me a 9 year old squeaker (litle boy) I don't know how i sound like that but I'm sure I got an average voice lol then they just make fun of me

• Lol my fiancé thought it was awesome that I was a gamer until he found out I hate split screening and I hog the Xbox lol

• I mean... I am one, so I don't care, I guess it's something I find attractive in a partner so I'd prefer she was one than not. I don't like when people think that being a girl gamer makes them cool and special though.

• Fighting games are my thing. And guys usually like it until I kick their ass.

• There are few things more fun than hopping in a a game of halo, spanking some random loud mouth dude with a quick head shot and then teabagging him just to let him know a little girl wiped up the floor with his sorry ass.

• It's funny how some guys get angry when they get beaten by you. I feel like a villain, because I enjoy the rage

• They flirt. A lot. I mean you could be ugly af for all they know, but they still flirt. A lot of them presume your shit at playing too, and will constantly try and give you stupid advice (like press down harder to run) like nah fam I was going to just telepathically communicate to my character through the tv

• When my boyfriend found out I was a gamer he was happy, but then when he found out I was really good at Madden NFL, he started practicing a lot so he can beat me. The fact that we are both gamers and like the same games it's really fun. I'm hoping he's into Final Fantasy because Final Fantasy XV is amazing!

• 7d

holy shit I'm so excited for that game too! really great seeing a girl who can appreciate stuff like that! 😎

• 7d

@asinthesalsa haha I was scared as well, but luckily they had it at the video store to rent, so I rented it out on the day it came out and loved it!

• 7d

Awesome to hear! Can't wait to play😊😁😱

• Some obsess over game playing girls. Some don't care. Some take the piss. I often get given sooo many steam games though. LIke 80% of my library is gifted to me. However not many notice im a girl unless i use voips on discord groups for communities relating to the games. If a girl is blatantly a girl by their username they are kinda attention seeking.

• Female gamers, or female "gamers" who really aren't gamers and are practically cam girls.

• i am indifferent

• as long as they don't whore themselves on the camera showing tons of cleavage, I don't really care. I hate the attention whoring gamer whores.

• 7d

Ugh, I agree. Those are the WORST and distracting!

• Final Fantasy XV is really fucking good.

• ı dont have any thoughts

• When I play with my brother, he'll often stop playing and I'll play under his name. Then the live players figure out a girl beat them and get so mad. That's what I love. But I just play with my brother & my friends when we don't know what else to do.

• I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I definitely love playing video games!!

• I play FPS and most guys love it until I beat them, then they act all macho and have an attitude.

• I think they're different from a lot of other girls. I barely have known any female gamers, in real life at least.
    They're the exact opposite of me, haha. I'm such a girly girl and I know nothing about video games.

• i think that's unique

• Well I think girl gamers are cool. Shows that girls aren't narcissists.
    I play Roblox. :D

• They should get themselves a life

• The K/D score says it all. In your faces!

• 7d

Not necessarily.. Because when you lag you might get a poor k/d, or if it's just not your day. But if you 1v1 and waste people then you might be considered good.. but yes your k/d does play a role whether you are good or not, because you play against different levels of gamers.

• 6d

When your on my level lag is not even a factor

• 6d

@cchris987 It shouldn't be

• Rofl.

• whatever ı think of guy gamers

• Lol ont this topic used to play COD buuuuuuut dad let Logan barrow the ps4 so and gave him my games I hate life sometimes

• I wish I was good at gaming

• They will rule the world. I am a female gamer.

• More from Girls
    4