What is the best birthday gift u have received from a s/o?

My fiance is turning 40 next month. He is not big on celebrations and does not want a party or anything. But I want him to know he that he means the world to me and I love him. What is something I can do for him or get him, for him to realize just special he is?

5d We had been together for a few years. Evidently I thought more of the relationship than he did. We broke up yesterday... so I appreciate ur input but it's no longer needed...

What Guys Said 4

• Restaurant then ice cream and spend quality time with him
    I never had girlfriend that really cared about my birthday nor my family so i would say best thing is when a waitress brought free cupcake for me with a candle on top of it and sang for me that meant the world for me

• 9d

Honestly I think it's the same with him no one had shown interest in his b day in the past. That's why he don't like celebrations cause he never really had one. But I don't want to go against his wishes either. Last year we did something together and I filled a small notebook with 101 reasons y i loved him. But we both enjoyed the day. But I'm trying to do something extra special for him I just don't know what...

• 9d

If i was him honestly I wouldn't need something special from u if u do love me this much he is lucky

• does he have a favorite restaurant? my wife suprised me with a trip to my favorite steak house and invited a few of my close friends. that was awesome

if he likes sports perhaps tickets to a game of one his favorite teams or some gear for the team

• My girl once got me a chipmunk!!! I loved this little guy!!! Best gift ever!
    Also her sister and her husband (who are both old classmates, small world huh?, got me a cake with a picture on top that had my head photoshopped on a bodybuilder body. God we had some great laughs. Best bday ever!

• It was something sexual that she never does.

What Girls Said 4

• An amazon box FILLED to the brim with Deadpool stuff.

As for your SO, maybe try a cool subscription service that caters to one of his hobbies?

• How about treating him to his favorite restaurant or cooking his favorite dish. Or maybe a staycay or getaway somewhere... Just the 2 of you :)

• He got me a nice necklace

• it was a compliment