What's more difficult? Getting a job or getting a bf/gf?

• Getting a job is more difficult
  • Getting a boyfriend is more difficult
  • Getting a girlfriend is more difficult

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering I've had three jobs and no boyfriend, I picked the "Getting a boyfriend is more difficult " option. But that has more to do with standards because I'll settle to get a job that pays my bills, but I refuse to settle on a man. I've had 5 job opportunities, but countless offers from guys, so it would probably be easier to get a boyfriend if we're talking about effort in general and if we're saying it's not necessarily someone you want, but the hypothetical getting any random dude to want to be my boyfriend because that happens all the time. Basically I'm saying I get more boyfriend than job offers from random guys at bars, but I have less standards for a job than a boyfriend, so it's much easier for me to settle on a job than a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me its getting a girlfriend. I've already had jobs and there are opportunities for new ones. However I never had a girl, not even a kiss. I never even had a chance to be with any girl. So yeah, its a big difference, one is fairily easy to get for me while the other is impossible

What Girls Said 14

• Today in this Age, Getting a Job. However, if one has no Confidence or has No motivation or even is Picky, Both can be Hard. Hard work is Needed on Both Ends.
    Oh, Roomie is on board with UBER, Great program, Lease program is Fabby and there are 3 different Levels you can Drive to Suite your Best from the Rest!! xx

• For a respectable and compatible job vs respectable and compatible boyfriend - Boyfriend.

Easy to find someone to date. Serious relationship (long term) is hard.

• For me? I think finding work would be harder.

• A job - not that difficult - A permanent job - the most difficult.

• I think that getting a boyfriend/girlfriend is more difficult than getting a job. But it might also depend on where you live.
    If the unemployment rate is high, then it might be easier to get a boyfriend/girlfriend.

• for me, getting a job

• 4d

misread the question... i meant its easier for me to get a job...

• Where I live the first one definitely!! Lots of people have to work online or start their own businesses here.

• Getting a job. I could get a man easy lol :)

• Jobs are easy to get.

• Getting a boyfriend is not difficult but getting a perfect boyfriend is difficult. And I'm asking now where is the perfect guy? 😂

• Neither is hard for me

• Finding a boyfriend would be hard for an ugly girl and finding a job would be hard for someone that suffers from social anxiety and lack communication skills. That's all me and it sucks

• I'm very confident in my professional abilities and have no problem navigating small talk and all that stuff on a work related level but I'm very awkward when it comes to romantic interaction and flirting, so I'd have a really easy time finding a good job, boyfriend not so much.

• they're both equal for me from my experience so far. I got 2 jobs within a day of one another then a boyfriend

What Guys Said 28

• They're pretty similar, you have to look good, you have to say and do the right things, you have to smile and be approachable and you have to be prepared to give a BJ. Oh wait, not that last one! o. O

• If your a man. Getting a girlfriend is harder than getting a job,

If your a woman. It's a toss up. Since jobs now have an affirmative action to higher women over men now thanks to feminism and dating is controlled by women.

• For me, finding a permanent job is harder.
    No amount of intelligence or experience seems to be enough. Employers are idiots.
    Don't want a girlfriend.

• Really depends on the luck of the individual - I have always had a job since I left school so for me personally a girlfriend but there will be others for whom getting a job is far more important and difficult.

• I say both

• I think I've seen this question on here before. Anyways, I'd say it depends on the person. Also, I think it depends a lot on age. The older you are, the more work experience you can have and the easier it will be to get work. Also, the older you are the more likely you are to be financially well off and settled in life which can be helpful in getting a girlfriend.

• Well I got the former but not the latter. So... I suppose girlfriends are harder to get.

• Neither is hard if you are willing to settle. But other than that it completely depends on your standards.

• lol getting a job is as easy as walking outside, I get approached to work/jobs, meanwhile girls don't even look at me lol

• Getting a blow

• Getting a job has been more difficult.

• You can get either easily if you have no standards.

• Both are difficult depending on what we have to offer.

• ANY job vs ANY girlfriend, it is easier to find a girlfriend.

• Depends on what kind of job/girlfriend you're going for

• Could do both with minimal effort.

• I've gotten way more jobs than girlfriends soooo

• I've had four jobs and zero girlfriends. That about covers this question. :)

• getting a job is really hard for me.

• I have little trouble finding work, girlfriend, not as easy.

• Non above.. I get whatever I want in this life huh 😎

• For me? Getting a girlfriend

• If you don't have a job you won't get a girlfriend ;)

• Next question: getting a good job, or a good girlfriend.

• Getting a job is easy. Getting a great job is too hard

• Both depend on your qualifications and standards.

• Well it depends on quality.
    But jobs tend to have less rigorous screening so to speak.

• Dealing with women's texting in the first place lol.