Guys, Was it laced or did I get really stoned?

So about 2 years ago I was smoking weed with one of my friends. I bought the weed from this guy I didn't know to well. Was a first time thing any way. I go to my friends house to smoke it from his bong and I never smoked from a bong before. I took a big hit and immediately puked and started tripping out... It felt like I was in a whole different reality. I kept bouncing in and out of realities. It was really trippy. Soon I woke up in a hospital and just took it as being really stoned. Fast forward to present time and I'm smoking weed daily now. And I never feel like I'm going to trip out. I feel depressed at times but that's just been me for a while. I just started thinking if that weed I smoked way back when was laced. My friend didn't seem to trip out. It was just me. I haven't took a bong rip ever since tho.

2

What Guys Said 2

• Damn. Sounds scary. Glad I never smoked. Don't understand why people get into that stuff.

• I have had a similar experience before but I ended up butt naked on my bathroom floor instead of the hospital. sometimes you just have a bad trip.