Why blondes vs brunettes or vice versa?

What makes a blonde more attractive than a brunette or vice versa? I've liked guys in the past who weren't into me because I'm a blonde, but I've also had people into me because I am a blonde. I don't understand why people have a preferance. Do you believe that hair color will define their personality or is it just simply more pleasing to your eyes? Just a girl with curiosity ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• We like to group things together. It's one of the ways the human mind works.

I personally overall prefer brunettes but in some cases (many actually) blondes are way hotter than the brunette. Which is one of the reasons that question blondes vs. brunettes is sorta flawed

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just attracted to certain things, it's not that their appearance defines their personality but physically being attracted is important in a relationship too. I'd never not date someone due to their hair colour but have to admit all of my relationships have been with dark haired guys - subconsciously

• 9d

I get what your saying. I just know that in the past people have told me that blondes are more fun and a one-night hook up kind of deal, whereas brunettes tend to be smarter or someone they'd settle down with.

• 9d

Those are just stereotypes Hun, there are so many of them against pretty much everything. Blondes will always be the popular girls in school while brunettes are the geeky losers. British people have bad teeth, Indians smell like curry. It's all crap.

There will always be people who aren't attracted to your type, and that's ok because there are still many who are. I'm sure you're not interested in every single guy around - it's just the same for them

• 9d

makes complete sense :)

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 7

• I like darker hair tbh
    but both are alright. No one is better than the other in terms of hair color.

• I just don't like bright colors. So blonde hair is unattractive to me. But I would date a guy with blonde hair. It's just my personal preference.

• Blond hair was never necessarily my thing.
    It's still very attractive.
    But I ove a man with dark hair and dark eyes! <3

• I've just always liked dark hair. No reason for it, it just looks better in my eyes.

• I'm in the middle of blonde and brown am I like really attractive then?

• I'm generally more attracted to dark hair on men, mostly because I think it gives out a more masculine, assertive, mysterious vibe. But I'd never turn down someone for being blonde, I'm just attracted to dark haired men more often

• I like black guys with a big dick