Probably going to laugh, but I study to Mozart.
Something like this really puts me into a trance of 'study mode'
I tried studying to frequency waves and read this whole article on how it can benefit productivity.
I didn't really like it though. Felt like it put me to sleep. Less energy and motivation was my response to it.
EDM music can be good but a lot of the times the synth it just too catchy and it distracts me. It's like you are constantly trying to mentally anticipate the bass drop lol. Artist like blackmil are much more soothing though.
Any lyrical type of music is just terrible for studying in my opinion. Although I find country pretty relaxing a lot. Hip hop.. fuck no lmao. I love hip hop but not for studying. Any type of rock is in the same category.
- Classical music. Mozart sort of stuff25% (3)33% (6)30% (9)Vote
- EDM/House8% (1)28% (5)20% (6)Vote
- Country8% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Rock/Alternative0% (0)11% (2)7% (2)Vote
- Frequency brain waves0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Hip Hop8% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- I don't have a preference / or other51% (6)28% (5)37% (11)Vote