Do you support all guns matter?

Do you support all guns matter?

Bump

317

Most Helpful Girl

• I think law abiding citizens should be able to protect themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 16

• 1|5
  • Absolutely. You cannot in good faith affirm the Constitution while opposing the 2nd Amendment. If one argues that the right to keep and bear arms does not apply to AR-15s because they did not exist at the time, then they might as well concede that the 1st Amendment does not apply to opinions expressed on the internet since the internet too did not exist at the time. Or that freedom of religion does not apply to Catholics, Orthodox, and non-Christians like Hindus since Protestantism was all that existed across the country at the time the Constitution was written.

• Damn right I do

• I don't really like how easy it is to get guns in the US. But hey, at least I can kill a home invader in the US, here i'd get a sentence for it even though he broke into my home and came at me with intent to kill.

• And machetes too, since Monday they're considered guns.

• Yup even the little 22. cal's matter.

• Guns are for pussies who can't fight

• @Skkrrrrrtt Lol o I'd love to hear you say that to a marine face to face lol or any of the millions of soldiers who have died for your right to say that.

FYI Kid I don't use guns to fight, I use knives, swords and my fists, been a martial artist for almost as long as you've been alive.

Also guns are actually the cleanest method of killing someone and the quickest, blades are brutal and not immediately lethal unless you stab someone through the heart in which case it's a rather slow and painful death.

Now go to bed, it's way past your bedtime.

• Best thing ever. If black lives matter changed their name to "Black Guns Lives Matter, they would have my support

• What's wrong with black lives matter?

• @Skkrrrrrtt
      Its based on a false narrative that the police treat people differently because of race which has been shown to clearly be untrue.

• 0|1
  • Bit of a catch all troll bait questions - I actually have no problems with guns once they are managed properly

• Yes, very much so.

• Oh jeez. What else can people think of?

• For the most part, I do not care if people having guns. I know many people that own guns and they're cool people. Is the dumbass freaks that do the mass shootings like Dylann Roof and the dude that shot up the gay club in Orlando back in June that makes me sick.

• Guns kill people
    Ban guns

• Yes, all guns matter and should continue to exist.

• #Allgunsmatter

I think bolt action rifles are under-represented in the media. that is wrong.

• Nope