Have you ever felt tired of life?

All of life's obligations, expectations, the loneliness, the constant worrying, etc has left me feeling so very tired. Nothing has been going the way I would like to and i have been so damn stressed out. I really wish I could drop everything and go somewhere else but I feel like it will be the same where ever I go.

What Girls Said 6

• I know this feeling so well. I feel this way so many times.
    I feel like there's nothing left for me. I get frustrated and I also want to leave everything behind and go to another place.
    But I can't do this. So, I try to make myself feel better and I tell myself that everything will get better. I know my life is going to change. This is just a phase.

• Always, I'm so done.

• Yes. I feel all of this once in a while but after a few days I feel fine. It's a phase.

• Story of my life :/

• Yeah, definitely. And my boyfriend has been going through this a tonne recently, I just want to be able to hold him and make it all okay :(

*hugs* man <3

• all the time and when it feels like too much i try to distract myself, mostly I get high..

What Guys Said 4

• I felt the same way for a long time, just drop everything and say fuck it all and ditch everyone and everything that brings me stress and misery but I realized that realistically it would be impossible to survive long term all on your own. You need skills and you'll need income, either from working for someone else or going into business for yourself, otherwise you'll have to panhandle and beg for money to buy the basics like food and water. There's really no other choice this is the kind of reality and world we live in, the physical forms that we exist as are prisons of flesh, blood and bones that is susceptible to all kinds of pain, suffering, illnesses, diseases, trauma, etc. and the most troublesome part of it all is the never ending maintenance requirements since you will starve, become thirsty, become tired. So yes, there will be constant obligations, disappointments, suffering from things like worries and loneliness which does get really tiresome. But you have to pull yourself together and keep going forward no matter what. There will always be stress no matter what, but it can be managed in some form or way or another. For those that totally lost it and gave up, well you know how it all turns out for them when they gave up and gave in and ended their own lives because they don't want to face this reality or deal with and face the problems they have anymore. But it's either "To endure or Not to endure". Take your pick, no one else can decide it for you.

Even if you could run away from your problems, you can't run away from them forever. You can't run away from who and what you are. Sooner or later you'll have to confront and deal with those problems you have either way, figure out how to deal with them to the best of your ability, and if possible, just get them over with.

Figure out what it is that you really want to do, is willing to do and will bring meaning and purpose to your life, to your existence.

• Unfortunately i know this feeling. I just want to drop everything and run to the other side of the earth. Since i can't i retreat to a cove by the river and reflect on my issues or the problem at hand. This is usually a two, three day process.

• Nope, life is always 100% amazing with no absolutely no downside, EVER. IT'S ALWAYS INCREDIBLE

• yeah, often...

I get high to fly away if I can't actually gtfo