What if you found a shrunken person on your floor what would you do?

a 1 inch person

What Girls Said 12

• Quit replying to people that your friends think you're weird, it's completely unrelated to the question.

And I'd probably look for cameras because that isn't a thing that happens in real life and is not a thing my brain can comprehend.

• 10d

Well yeah i'm mentally disabled.

• 9d

and impulsivity is part of my disability that i have no controll of

• 9d

Okay, one, quit reading up symptoms. I know, you kind of need to know the symptoms of whatever it is you have, but stop living by them.
      I am a bit of a hypochondriac, pretty sure my doctor is sick of seeing me, and now and then if I think I have something, I'll look up the symptoms, then once I know what the symptoms to whatever it is are, I will unwillingly trick myself into HAVING those symptoms.

It is the same with any other mental illness. That's why I said to not think of yourself as mentally disabled. I don't know what you have, and I could better understand if you told me (don't feel pressured to though) but yeah.
      Typically if you know a symptom of something you either think you have or are diagnosed with, then you are going to develop that symptom whether you have it or not. It's called the placebo affect.

Either way.

I can understand impulsively saying something, but not typing it.
      You have to think abotu it to type it, then again to post it. You can't do that on impulse.

• Find a creepy old man who constantly posts about tiny people and give the guy to him.

• Do what I Do with even a Bug... Put Him/Her Outside to Hide. xx

• Put them in my pocket & carry them around all day 😀

• keep it in my pocket

• Crush it with my boot... only kidding. I would freak out and run away...

• punt it and run away

• Probably try to talk to it, and possibly keep it as a pet lol

• Charge people to see the shrunken person and get rich that way.

• Scream and take them to the hospital. This isn't a fetish place

• 10d

I realised it i seem to have this obsession with the movie honey i shrunk the kids and honey we shrunk the kids

• I'd yell out to my significant other, "Honey, did you shrink the kid (s)... again?"

• 10d

I am obsessed with honey we shrunk ourselves and honey i shrunk the kids and my friends think i'm weird

• 10d

Haven't seen that movie since I was a kid, but your question reminded me of it. To my surprise, you not only knew what I was referring to, but you're obsessed with it.

My favorite scene was when they found this cookie and were eating it... as a kid, that was probably my dream --to eat giant junk food.

• I would hide it and turn it into my new pet

• 10d

a lot of my friends think i am weird

• 10d

because you ask this type of questions all the time?

• 10d

Yeah i've been obsessed with honey i shrunk the kids and honey we shrunk ourselved seen it over a thousand times and my friends think i'm weird for asking these type

What Guys Said 11

• I would enslave him and use him to help me make automotive repairs by placing wrenches in really hard to get to areas.

I would feed him rits cracker crumbs and cheesecake

• Lift them up on my hand and ask them what the fuck is going on

• 10d

a lot my friends think i am weird

• 10d

Yeah and i seem to have this obsession with the movie honey i shrunk the kids and my friends think it's weird

• 10d

Dude! I watched that movie so much as a kid! Fuck them! that's a great movie! haha

• Stick them in a bird cage and keep them as my new pet.

• make them my personal ear wax cleaner

• Kidnap him and use him to break into bank vaults

• I'd put them on my shoulder and have them be my "little buddy"

• I would probably think i was going insane. Maybe starting schizophrenia. My grandfather went loony.

• Experiment on it with household cleaners.

• Throw him against the wall as hard as possible

• catch it and use it as my sex slave