What did you do in your preteen years?

When I was a 11, I hated people so all I did was write slightly confusing fantasy/sci fi stories about a girl with amethyst eyes
What did you do in your preteen years?

OR play Ameba Pico online (up until Dec 2012 when it was shut down) lolol it was kind of like GAG tbh

This is what the trolls did ^^^

^^ This is how the cool kids dressed

^^ Even the president was on it hahaha

3d Updates

What Guys Said 17

• I was addicted to Microprose military flight simulators like Gunship 2000 and F-19 Stealth Fighter.

http://holyfile.com/upload/program5072-4.jpg

I also liked to ride my bike and swim (a lot like now)

• Spent every day outside. Always going places and having fun with friends. Did a lot of walking for sure. Went to movies and the river.

• Weekdays me and my friends would play soccer at school usually. At home sometime I would play Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards all on my own for maybe 4 hours. I had a over thousand of cards and would make at least 40 cards in one deck each to make a tournament and name each fictional characters playing it all on my own. I didn't need someone else to play it for me because Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards is a game of anticipation. I would also ride my bike outside sometime for 2 hours. Sometime I would go to park to play football or basketball on my own usually, but I also play with strangers too. Every Saturday I would go to my long time best friend house and we would play PlayStation or wrestling each other or playing Yu-Gi-Oh cards or go out to play football, and it would usually last around 9 hours before I go back home. On the Internet I would go on the computer to watch WWE matches on YouTube or watch Yu-Gi-Oh episodes.

Now my life really sucks after becoming a teen. But now I have just became an adult, I think it is getting better! Gradually.

• 3d

I have never understood how to play yu gi oh and I didn't watch the show either. It was something mysterious to me haha

Yeah it got worse then it gets better, my life had only been improving :)

• 3d

Yeah watching the show with 3-4 seasons will probably help you know the basis of Yu-Gi-Oh. But now after the original and GX, the game changed becoming , more complicated with 5d's, Zexal, and Arc V series. I've stopped playing Yu-Gi-Oh 3 years ago anyway.

• I was going to school and working at a place called dales, cleaning out mold and old food from industrial freezes, freezers, fridges, microwaves etc, loading and unloading things etc. I was also doing a lot of martial arts tournaments at that time.

• 3d

At 11/12? Isn't that illegal?

• 3d

Lmaoo that's cute that you asked to have a job that young XD

• 3d

I come from a family of hard workers.

Fortis Qui Insons ( family motto )

• What a coincidence, because when I was a preteen, I wrote fanfiction. I still write a bit but not as much as I used to.

• 3d

Fanfiction for what? loll I really wanna read that

• 3d

LMAO I love it, now I know why your name is sophisticated_sonic

• 3d

Haha! Yes. I'm ashamed, but very very proud of what I wrote.

• played football (some weirdos also call it soccer), video games and built stuff with my friends in the forest

• I drew in my preteen years and I still have this habit. I played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse and I stopped in senior year of high school.

• 3d

I've played lacrosse too haha it's the best sport

• Id put my camouflage clothes on and went hiding in the woods behind my house sometimes at night as well.

• I spent most of my time playing with my friends

• That's pretty fucking weird bro. I was basically just fat ugly turd who got bullied

• Enjoyed being a 90s kid.

• LMAO "start sucking"

I spent it on Minecraft

• 3d

I played minecraft too, I spent 50% of my time building treehouses in creative mode and 50% playing the hardest level in survival mode for the giggles.

• 3d

What's happening on Wednesday and saturday? haha

• 3d

I'm at a non-access point on Wednesday and on Saturday is classified!

• Snook into R rated movies :)

• All I did was sit on my fattass all day and play video games

• Mostly time alone in the woods, no friends really

• 3d

What's an 11/12 year old doing in the woods? lmfaoo

• 3d

That sounds pretty dangerous haha especially fire and trapping.

• 3d

Not really, I spent plenty of times around campfires as a kid and I rarely trapped anything I just learned how to do it. Nothing big. Either way the woods were close enough to my house it wasn't a huge deal

• That troll is basically me.

• Played outside, went to school, drank juice boxes, watched Drake and Josh and played video games

What Girls Said 11

• I used to play My scene dress up and makeover games. I have loved fashion and beauty since a long time, even though I'm not beautiful, hehe :P I even watched their short movie clips, and had two bottles of My scene perfumes, a Barbie and a Madison one. I spent Saturday mornings watching cartoons like many other kids, lol. At the age of 11, I traveled to touristic cities in Morocco. I also had my first slumber party, in my 5th grade teacher's studio apartment. At the age of 12, I took French summer classes. Despite that I grew up speaking French, to keep me busy in the summer, my mom assigned me for summer school -_-, but when I took the test I was assigned to be on the highest level. I used to swim a lot, not like now, I don't swim.
    As for my style, I was always girly. During that time, I went through a phase of wanting to be different and badass. I loved black but pink was and will always be my favorite color <3 When I was 12, I had pink highlights on my hair, and I wore black nail polish to school from time to time.
    These babes were besties
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...ene-23934997-385-205.jpg

• Have suicidal thoughts, beg my parents to let me stay home every day because I was getting bullied, read a million books, be obsessed with the Spice Girls, be obsessed with every boy band ever, write poems, and listen to Ricky Martin CD's in Spanish.

• I drew and painted a lot, climbed trees, listened to music and played dress up.

• My dad had cancer that year so it was just a lot of trauma not gonna lie.

• Let's see...

cried.

A lot.

Because fuck having a decent grip on your emotions apparently.

• Mostly hung out with my friends.
    I was in 6th grade when I was 11... Good times.
    I had the greatest friends. Still do.

• Hahaha
    I used to dress like a boy and play soccer with my brother... ngl I tried out for the boys soccer team at school.

• 3d

lmfaoo did you get in

• 3d

I loved lavender and green, like my emails all have lavender in them lmfao

• Be fugly.
    Well I'm still doing that.
    But no fr it was bad.

• I played with my dolls

• 3d

I liked dolls too but my siblings (and me) always ripped their limbs off so they were banned from the house hahah

• I was a real bitch and irritating kid

• So many things!
    I went on meez. com all the time and I would meet up with all my virtual friends!