What is your biggest regret (if any) in life?

Mine would have to be telling a family member to go die and then they did.

What Guys Said 19

• None that I can think of. Never been a conformist, always felt comfortable with myself and never cared what others thought of me. What else is there that you could regret. I'm polite when it matters and no-nonsense when it doesn't. Never spared a thought of walking away from someone that did me wrong or didn't care for. Forgave and forgot. Love my life, love my family.

• 8d

Don't get me wrong, done my fair share of distasteful things. But they made me the man I am today.

• Ouch. That's harsh. My biggest regret is that when I was young and stupid I listened to my friends and we broke into car washes and storage sheds and sold what we found. It was dumb, and I knew better even then. 20 years later, I got a pardon from the Governor of the state, so my rights were restored, but it's still something I'll always have to live with.

• I had a chance, many many years ago to purchase a hotel. I chose not to (actually I didn't understand the offer) so...

• That I 've only learned recently, from being in China, about having respect for women. Of course living in the USA, the land of Trump tramps, had a lot to do with that, but still...

• I never told this one girl I loved her. Then she left my life forever. I wish I'd told her. Maybe she would have stayed if she knew.

• Escaping my mother's vaginal prison.

• Dropping out of a special forces school 95% of the way. Something similar to BUD school in my country. Dunno what cane over me.

• Wasting time on the wrong girl (s).
    Not having more ambitious goals when I was young.
    Not buying Apple shares when Steve Jobs got fired.

• Made account on GAG.

• I dont regret anything. Everything has a purpose!

• Not spending enough time with my father before he died.

• fighting with my family and specially with my parents, and hurting my parents

• Never get to hug my parent one last time before they past away in an accident when I was 11.

• Hanging out with negative people making me think I was a loser

And being born too tbh 😆

• I carry no regrets.

• Not telling the girl I loves how I feel

• Sinning is my biggest regret.

• Being born

• Not murdering those that provoked me. Because the damage they did kept accumulating. Pieces of shit.

What Girls Said 10

• Letting people actually make me believe that being myself wasn't okay. I know, I know, that's cliche but it's true. Fetus RJ was not nearly as wise as Dusty RJ. Lol.

• 8d

Lol, I like this one because I sort of have the same regret. I regret wasting so much time worrying about what other's think. Life is too short.

• 8d

Exactly. Lol.

• Wow, I'm sorry about what happened with your family member. I hope you're not being too hard on yourself about it. My biggest regret is not telling the people I've lost how much I loved them. So, I'm making sure to do that now and I'm being really aware of the people I bring into my life. Because sometimes you don't realze that a certain person/people has/have made a big impact in your life until they're gone. It's important to be aware of it while they're still around.

• Knowingly letting people use me and waste my time to not be a bitch to them, then they just leave and I've wanted however much time I can't get back

• Letting someone treat me like dirt and like take me for granted when they didn't deserve me.

• Letting the actions and words of other people influence me

• Regret not ever taking a chance with dating my best friend from way back :(

• I have never heard anything so fucked up in my life

• oh my god that's sad

• Mine was going to college when I couldn't afford it. If I didn't go, my life would be different now. And I wouldn't have to go to college again.

• Going for a weekend away when my nan was in hospital... she died an hour before we got home

• 8d

:( Awe, I'm sorry to hear that. You shouldn't blame yourself for that though.

• 8d

:/ not your fault. She did say to go. But thank you. Just hard thinking it's a bit selfish to have gone considering