Girls do you think that every guy who wants to talk to you on here is thirsty?

I know a lot of girls get harassed on social media including social sites as well. But do you think that all guys that message you just want to harass you, and act inmature and be sexual with you? 😕

What Girls Said 8

• I always approach each message I get with caution, because 99.99% of the time when I am getting messaged by dudes they're looking to flirt, get inappropriate or bug me for other social medias or my number.

Mind you, I am never rude until it gets to that point. In which case I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings if you wanna come at me with: "So, if I offered you 50 bucks would you go on cam and do jumping jacks shirtless?"

• I try to think that and give others the benefit of the doubt, but the majority on here make it so hard lol

• 3d

Those guys are idiots. 😑

• 3d

Really, and someone saying hi wonders why they get shut down before anything starts on here. Messages on here have just gone to shit lol

• No i don't think that

• Most of them but not all of them.

• 3d

In my experience pretty much all:/

• 3d

@Breebabe Oh, sorry! I used to think the same until I find some friends. But, yeah... you are right almost all of them are like that.

• Some Politely "Thirsty," Others just... Dirty. xx

• Pretty much. I mean all guys are thirsty af, even the ones who say they aren't are usually lying.

• 3d

That's a big generalization though 😕.

• 3d

Nope i stay away. That screams attention seeking and narcissistic behavior by certain girls.

• 3d

And i have much respect for everybody here including other guys as well.

• Not every one but a large majority of them are thirsty.

• No I find them annoying

What Guys Said 1

• I never initate conversations with girls here, unless they want to talk to me about something.