AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! What do I do?

Furck Lmao I used a body conditioner and a body scrub bar that has menthol and peppermint oil... freezing my butt off. I tried showering with warm water but it's not going away. Stupidest thing I've done in a long time... I underestimated the products.

• Cuddle bandit
    12%(3)13%(9)Vote13%(6)
  • Drink some hot tea and cuddle bandit
    50%(12)31%(22)Vote22%(10)
  • You're being a bitsh... just deactivate already!
    17%(4)11%(8)Vote9%(4)
  • I'm going to say something pervy.
    21%(5)45%(31)Vote56%(26)
I'm feeling a little better. I put my cheetah onesie on and fluffy socks... it's super warm.
Okay... so I think I like this feeling now Lol I did it again and I feel fresh. My body is numb.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Rub olive oil over your body, it can counteract the harshness of essential oils such as peppermint.

• Always a life saver... should I just start paying you to give me advice Lol. Thanks I'll try that

• Try that on a wash cloth, then apply a bit of olive oil and see if that helps. The milk should soothe the tingly/burny feeling and the oil should dilute any residue.

• Okay thanks.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 3