I'm not sure what I should do?

So there's this girl in 2 of my classes that I have a little crush on. There was one instance where she was looking at me for a little bit and I noticed it, but it was only one day so it probably meant nothing. I want to talk to her, get to know her, etc. but I don't even know when and where to start. Like we don't sit near each other, in the classes she's in with me she sits next to her friends. Plus when class is over she goes the opposite way from where I go. I don't feel that just randomly going up to her and start talking is the best idea. Any suggestions on what I should do?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Does she have any habits? Like throwing away gum before class? Or walking in at at about the same time everyday? Does she tap her pencil or look at the clock often? Give me some details.

• 1d

Nothing that I noticed. She might sometimes look back but she might not even look at me. I don't think that really means anything

What Guys Said 1

• ask her something about the course