I'm not sure what I should do?

So there's this girl in 2 of my classes that I have a little crush on. There was one instance where she was looking at me for a little bit and I noticed it, but it was only one day so it probably meant nothing. I want to talk to her, get to know her, etc. but I don't even know when and where to start. Like we don't sit near each other, in the classes she's in with me she sits next to her friends. Plus when class is over she goes the opposite way from where I go. I don't feel that just randomly going up to her and start talking is the best idea. Any suggestions on what I should do?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she have any habits? Like throwing away gum before class? Or walking in at at about the same time everyday? Does she tap her pencil or look at the clock often? Give me some details.

• Nothing that I noticed. She might sometimes look back but she might not even look at me. I don't think that really means anything

• Okay, so, look for something that she does, that you can make an ice breaker comment about. When I got with my boyfriend, we were both in high school and he made an ice breaker comment about my ability to stack chairs on desks (After I dropped it about four times). After that, we walked out of the room together, laughing about it. Over the next few weeks, he would make more of those comments and we talked about 3 times a week. He said he used this to gauge what would happen if he asked me to homecoming. I hope this sparks some ideas!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• ask her something about the course