If you were the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you would do?

Add details (optional)
Pretty self explanatory.

Most Helpful Girl

• Man I am touching my penis, I wanna learn all of the tricks to that funky little gadget.

• 10d

Always has to be about sex eh?

• 10d

Not everything is about sex says the girl that she wants to play with her penis if she had one hahaha! ;)

• 9d

lol its not batmans belt ;) thats cute though ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I would play with myself, lol

• 10d

Bahahaha! Nooooo i wouldn't do that...

• 10d

Buddyyyy. The clit. That's mysterious to me man

• 10d

Thats why I would be playing with myself, I would learn exactly the right spots from their perspective :-)

What Girls Said 7

• Explore my penis. See what a man is capable of doing with pleasuring myself that a women cannot do. And then go out to dress in really nice clothes that I see men look good in.

• I'd hit the gym, become super attractive and turn down girls that frequently turn down guys, to let them know how it feels.

• 9d

Well that sounds good and all but the truth is in order to turn someone down you need to get apprached and believe it or not even attractive guys/ guys in general RARELY get approached lol

• 9d

Ye i get what you mean, i mean i take fitness very seriously and if it would put the one gym i can actually goto and turn it into an awkward environment that would kill me.
      Also nice to hear a girl who takes gym seriously:)

• 9d

@DanReynolds yeah that would be awful, so we just continue the teasing.

There are so many girls who take gym serious, perhaps you'll meet your future SO in a gym. If you're not taken yet at least :).

• honestly
    i would walk around topless... damn

lol i would'nt have to worry if i really needed the loo id find the nearest tree or bush like guys do

id drink beer and peanuts and watch sports without feeling less feminine about it

• 9d

i see chicks doing all these things... minus the topless thing which could get u arrested in some places whats the issue? u would be doing the same as the guy anyway? i dont like sports but i see plenty of chicks at sports bars when i happen to go to them. seems like a wasted chance

• 9d

@NexAngelus its not wasted
      lol im not that 'kinda' chick bro

plus i woudlnt have to worry about being dressed up all the time

• See what it's like to urinate standing up.

• 10d

Guaranteed you'd make a mess. It's not as easy you think... it is but it was a learning process for all men i promise you.

• Have sex to see what if feels like for a guy. Vagina sex, blow job, hand job... all about the sex organ.

• 10d

I have a feeling you would be sadly disappointed

• 10d

Not the vagina sex part but the actual orgasm

• see whats up with ma new dick :3 it's weird, but that's what i'd do

• I would explore the sex organ, as all the girls have said, then go see how many girls' numbers I can get lol

What Guys Said 14

• play with my boobs... then go be a stipper for a night... so i can invest in the stock market and retire ;) hella hella bills y'all... lol i forgot which of my retarded friends even told me that first :) guessing one of the cali ones with that accent on it. still funny though.

• Check myself in the mirror. I better be hot. Am i?

• I would get a sex change and become male again...

• 9d

Hahahaha! Why?

• 9d

I don't like the idea of being a female.

• 9d

It wouldn't change anything being a asexual. Actually, you could quite possibly have more fun. Lol

• become a female hooker

• kill myself

• I would wait at a bus stop alone, and see how many guys would find the opportunity to hit on me.

• Prob make a guy take me out for dinner and never see him again just to get a free meal when ever i felt like going out I don't know lol

• not answer again this question thats been asked a trillion times... .

• 9d

Aren't all question bees asked a trillion times? I just started gag so i wouldn't know.

• Try out a big dick and see what all the fuss is about.

• Prove to myself I wasn't insane. lol Gosh, it's hard to think of anything else that wouldn't regard sexual pleasure...
    Trying to be more creative, another thing I'd want to try asap is getting dressed up and playing around with my hair. I'd want to look at my new body in various styles, starting with a beautiful dress.

• Finger myself and then use a vibrator on my vagina afterwards

• I would finger myself, then dress all sexy and start kissing random hot girls that I see. Even if they slap me, I would just like it more.

• 10d

LMFAO

• 10d

Hahaha ya... that's if you're good lookin'

• 10d

If I was an ugly woman, I could just pretend to be a stupid feminist and bitch about stuff on videos and get their views for ratings.

• Go to the beach and rock my new bod 😂