Why did I start shaking?

I got angry when a teacher touched me (not inappropriately) and I said a couple of words and people were confused about what happened and started asking me what happened and I bent down and I felt my face and my ears getting warm and my friend tried to give me a high five and he's like "Damn your shaking really bad what happened" and my friend was holding me telling me to breathe and and calm down and i was breathing fast. And I was doing the same when I was talking to the principal. Why did I do that?

0|0
3|4

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a panic attack

0|0
    0|0
  • This happend to me befor my mom touched me and I got angry I dont know why because I know she loves me. Its maybe a fair for like incest I dont know or older memories from when a guy came up to me and started to feel my mans part I dont know but it sure feels bad when that happends

0|0
    0|0
  • adrenaline rush

0|0
    0|0
  • Anger!!! That is rage my dear. Do you get the veins and everything going red as well? The urge to kill?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Anxiety.

You didn't really say what actually happened, so I can't say for sure. But it sounds like it was a minor anxiety attack.

0|0
    0|0
  • you weee angry

0|0
    0|0
  • Panic attack

0|0
    0|0