Girls! Any experience of pissing on the road side?

Once I was on road traveling with my hubby when strong piss pressure overcame me. The nearest service station was far off. Being very restless I wanted to release immediately. My hubby suggested to piss on road side behind a bush. I did it. Has anyone experienced like mine? If so, your reaction?

What Guys Said 5

• LOL had that experience when I drove my little sister and one of her friends to a party. She hat to pee really bad and there wasn't even a place to hide. It was a concrete wall on the side of the street. So she had to basically pee behind my car. I mean it was night so nobody would have seen but another car pulled over, cause they thought we need help or something XD it was awkward for her but I had a good laugh.

• Don't worry. You are not alone. I have had this experience while travelling in a long distance bus. I just had to stop the bus do the job on the side of a deserted road and come back. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Few of my female friend did it as well while we on the road, just open the front and back door of the car and piss in between the door. My reaction is "Didn't know you had thongs on". LOL

• been there done that

• I'm curious how many girls do that because they want to sometimes. Not just in huge emergencies.

What Girls Said 3

• in the forest like sort off camping yea hahaha
    what you gonna do right? XD

• Haven't done that since I was like 4.

• No and you sound like a man.