Can anyone decipher this?

Can anyone decipher this?
I was browsing around what some refer to as the "deep web"... and i came across this... along with a disturbing photo (edited out obviously). Please advise what it says in English? Thanks.

6d Nvmd, it says something along the lines of "this girl was slaughtered by ISIS militants, she was 20 years of age," then goes onto explain "is this how the islamic state treats its christian's" blah blah
gag sucks for any advice now.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• For God's sake tell me you crossed yourself before reading it. There's written deadly curse. I can't even repeat it.

You should get on your knees and bow 20 times to save yourself.

• 6d

Maybe i should pray to allah?

• 6d

It's ok, i understand it is your gender that is holding you back.

What Guys Said 2

• It says:

"Let's post this on the the deep web and 20 virgins will post it on G@G trying to decipher it hahah. Obama is Osama undercover".

• 6d

Actually, it runs along the lines of steel beams don't melt at 1800°. You want the photo to go along with it m8?

• 6d

Born again virgin smh get it right.
      They were anything but helpful and they treated a 20 year olds death as a joke, noice going m8.

• 6d

I wasn't making fur of her death, was I

• Figures regarding the message nothing new there.

And what were you doing in the deep web?