Do you find it easier to SHOW someone you love them or to TELL them that you love them?

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal experience, I've noticed that it is less effective to only do one, because it doesn't always "register" as love. I am a very affectionate person and tend to do both.

Communicating actions is what I do best.

• 2d

very true. i only know how to show love, and people NEVER understand that i like them more than friends (time to learn how to use words to express my feelings!)

• 1d

it has probably to do with my education. In my family no one used the word "love".

What Girls Said 16

• I'm more of a doer/shower than a sayer... and when I say it... it's merely a verbal confirmation. I think... for us... my boyfriend and I put more value into the ACTION of taking a moment out of something we're doing to stop and say "Hey, I love you." or "Hey, just wanted to let you know how much you're always on my mind."... and other similar sentiments of "I love who you are/that you're mine/how lucky you make me feel." It's partially the words... but more than anything... it's the expression and the feeling behind it that you felt like the amount that you love them can't be contained and begs to be expressed out loud.

• I definitely find it easier to show, unless they already know that I love them a lot, then I'd just tell them. I'll always remind my friends that I love them when they're down. If I actually like someone, unless we're close, I'd just show love through actions rather than telling them. For example, I might treat them to their favorite food or something. Or give them a spontaneous hug. Hope this helps :)

• I can be verbal, I can be very verbally expressive, but I tend to show love through gestures and physical touch.

• I generally show my love by doing things for my partner, I also tell them I love them but I show them every single day.

• I find it easier to show them. I choke up when I try to tell someone I love them.

• neither im not comfortable expressing love though action is easier than words when it comes to feelings. but i can't say im showing them bc theyd have to see it and I don't know if they can.

• Show it. I'm very affectionate. And words can only so much if you can't prove it

• Tell them. I'm good with my words.

• For me, telling is easier.

• Both if them.

• 2d

I am very affectionate to my friends and I often prove them my love but I don't know how I would do in case of men.
      It is a long time since I was in love.

• showing is easier

• Definitely show them. Actions speak louder than words.

• from experience i'd say telling! if it's an ex defiantly tell, you never know there's a slit chance your ex would still have feelings for you (unless you or they cheated, not so good lol) but yh telling someone you love them is the best c

• Both are good but telling is easier for me

• Show

• Both I'm a very open person.

What Guys Said 4

• It's easier to tell than to demonstrate. Words come easy, actions take effort. People throw around the words "I love you" so much and in a sense it's almost redundant because if you love someone then they should most probably already know. That's not to say that saying it isn't important because it is, but if it comes as a surprise to them then you're not doing enough to prove it.

• showing is easier

• No not really

• Telling is my way.