How to get my phone back from my parents?

My parents took my phone away from me. They have been threatening to delete all my social medias, and to take my phone away. They think they "distracting" me. I am homeschooled, and if they take those away from me, then what am I to do? I don't have any friends, and the ones I use to have are on all my social medias. I don't talk to them much, but I do talk to people online. The only reason why is because I am lonely. I don't have anyone to talk to. I use to complain a lot about it to my parents, but I stopped, because they don't care. They took my phone this morning, and when I finally told them, again, how lonely I was, they started laughing at me, which made me sad, and they wonder why I don't tell them anything. I am always afraid they will make fun of me.
Yes, I am hiding stuff from them. Why should I care what they think? Yeah, I want to talk to people online. I am responsible, and old enough. They are against a lot of the things I do.
All I want is my phone back. I am home alone, and I have no friends. The internet is like my own world. If they take it away from me, then I wouldn't know what to do.

How can I get my phone back?

(My parents are strict.)

4d How can I get it back? They have been threatening to take it away, since the day they bought it for me. Like why buy it for me, when your going to take it away from me?
4d I decided maybe if I stay quiet, and obey them, then maybe they will reconsider. It seems to be working.

What Guys Said 6

• Well you're still able to get online so..

• offer some alternative, and give them reasons why having your phone would be beneficial to them as well

• 4d

It won't work.

• 4d

Personally I would steal it, so I dunno what to tell you. Come up with some other punishment.

• 4d

I wish I could. I am bad at lying, so they will find out.

• Prove and promise to them you won't get distracted

• 3d

I don't get distracted. Sometimes, yes, but we all do at times, even them.

• 3d

Just say they can take away the phone from the beginning of home schooling to the end of the day of it ( I don't know how home schooling works)

• Kill them with kindness. Offer to do things that need done. They are way too strict but there is ways to overcome this.

• Your parents make the rules in your house. Doesn't matter if they are strict or not. You are still under 18 and they determine your privileges.

• You are under 18. You must comply with their rules. Period.

• 4d

Did you even read what she wrote? Her parents are terrible.

• 4d

@SovereignessofVamps
      No, they are not terrible, but they are strict, and it is effecting me.

• 4d

@Asker I meant how they laughed at their own kid. That's terrible behavior.

What Girls Said 3

• I say, call the school yourself and see if you can get enrolled. Of course they'd need your parents' permission, but you can get the ball rolling. Do you have a computer, what about being social on there? Otherwise, you could call the police or CPS for child/school neglect. I doubt your family will get in trouble, but it'd be a wakeup call to your parents that they can't mistreat you.

Can you tell any other family you're treated like this? Don't keep it a secret.

• 4d

They all know. They were all raised in a strict home like me, so it doesn't surprise them.

• 4d

Why can't you go to a school where you do have to take a test? Honestly if you want to avoid all of that, I'd say steal the phone back and force your fam to enroll you into school ASAP.

• I feel for you, but yeah staying quiet, listening to them, and showing that you're acting right might make them give your phone back

• The only way is to go and take it back and if you can't do that then no, there's not way to get it back since they won't give it to you. You should probably stop being homeschooled if it's making you so lonely. Start going to school instead.

• 4d

I wanted to go to a real school, and one school afford to take me without having to take a test to get in, but my parents didn't even try and call the school back.