What you you do when you realise you have said something really insensitive online?

Most Helpful Guy

• Apologize if I couldn't simply delete what I said.

• 6d

you can't delete on hear witch is why i normally like to use anon on hear. Then you can just un anonymise it if its well received.

• 6d

I meant for the internet in general.

What Girls Said 2

• Apologise.

• I don't do this, but if you have then just apologize for your mistake

What Guys Said 10

• apologize. not sure how often it's happened or if it's happened (although i think it has) but i simply apologize

• Sit down and think about why I'm such an asshole when I'm not paying attention to my behavior

• nothing

• I don't worry about it

• I try not to say/do anything for an hour or so, and then after some time has passed, apologise if I feel it is right to...

• I start cutting myself.
    jk.

I don't care.

• Come back to it later and laugh.

• Go anon.

• I think, "Must be a day that ends in 'y'."

• I really don't give a shit. People say all sorts of insensitive shit to each other and throw insults and flames at each other all the fucking time on the internet. I've been insulted before and I've insulted others before, the feelings all mutual, it's a two way street. Eventually I learn to not take any of it seriously and not give a shit what they say to me. And sometimes I don't really give a shit what I say to them. Sometimes people (internet trolls) will say insensitive shit to fuck with you for shits and giggles anyway.