How do you react when someone is kicking your chair behind you?

How do you react when someone is kicking your chair behind you?Fucking pisses me off, how can someone be so rude and cuntish? To not have the decency yo respect others...
Happened to me today, stood up in the lecture hall, turned around and said "do you fucking mind", seriously pissed off for the rest of the day. Next time it happens I'll smash my chair into his knees. Worst thing is i know him and now I seem like an arrogant douche but I was so pissed off, he was literally full on kicking my chair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Grab their leg and yank real hard or twist it.

Most Helpful Guy

• U sometimes need to be arrogant in this life bruh, otherwise people will go much tough on you. You did the good thing I'd do the same or worse.

What Girls Said 10

• If its continuous i turn and ask them to stop.
    If they continue i ask again.
    Continue more (i tend to let it happen for a minute or two before i decide theyre just being dicks and do realise what theyre doing) and thats when i swear at them.
    Usually doesn't get to that though.

If theyre just digging into my chair, (buses) then Ill usually turn to see how long their legs are (to see if they can actually help it) and if they are simply slouching like a douchebag i ask them to not.

But they usually dont stop because its easier to tell when your knees are poking into a chair than absentmindedly swinging your legs and if you knew your knees were digging into my back, and you did nothing to correct that? Then you aren't about to stop and i am about tell you off.

• "Dude, can you seriously fucking stop? You tryna get my attention or something?"

• strong character you have... enphasized by your reactions... but i do agree... id Kick him back or better turn around and slap him right across his forehead without one word... turn back around and continue taking notes as if nothing happened and the guy behind me is trying to deal with the sudden shock of having his ears clipped by a girl...😉

• I'll kick your existence out of this planet.

• I give them 3 times before I turn around give them a death stare.

• I'd turn around and look at them like this:
    25.media.tumblr.com/...m6b38fcmdg1rwlvxto1_500.gif

• I turn around and say something bitchy.

• I complain lol

• Last time that happened I grabbed his shoe and threw it to the back of the class

• He deserved it, he's the douche

What Guys Said 18

• I think I can vaguely remember being in that situation a long time ago. What I'd do is reach back and try to take their shoes off, once you get one then they'll probably stop

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

I expect much better from someone his age, tbh I don't think he deserves to be in uni

• I would be the turn around and give evils.
    resources0.news.com.au/.../...l-baby-glare-off.jpg

• i'd just turn around and ask them to stop

• tell them to stop.

• One of the things that really bother me is how easily people can think I am a creep. I am actually pretty shy and too nice but inadvertently come across creepy. In cases like this, I use it to my advantage and turn around kick the creep factor into high gear. Usually the long and silent awkward stare is all that is needed.

• Never had someone kick my chair in a lecture hall but get this, some hoe took off her shoes and put her nasty ass feet up. Told that bitch her feet stank and she got the ugliest toes I've ever seen. Fuck it was nasty.

• 4d

Can I add something? If someone was to kick my chair I'd take a shit in their mouth, see how they'd like it.

• ı would do nothing

• Chill dude. He was probably hitting on you in an awkward manner. If I wanted your attention I'd do the same thing bruhhh.

• 4d

no i was pissed he did it once first half of the lecture I didn't do anything, so i thought he'd stop. Second half I lost it.

• i get real pissed off, and i stare at them angrily and then they stop

• I had this fucking kid do that when I was in teh cinema. First two time I just turned around and gave him a look. The third time told him to stop. But it didn't seem like he was trying to piss me off. Looked more like an absent minded kid.

• I would turn around and tell them to STOP.

• Turn around and give them the death stare

• dude sounds like he has the mental ability of a mushed up vegetable

• I get mad

• Stand up, turn around, and square up👊

• "dude, stop it"

• It makes me want to start a fight with them.

• When that happened to me in the past, I beat them up right there in class. Sometimes that's what you have to do.

• 4d

Yeah but things have changed, we need to be PC now remember? Fighting is toxic masculinity

• 4d

@DooMguy lol Many here seem to be getting anti PC. The person getting punched can sit there saying, "Sir, please stop this." lol