Which picture should I post on Instagram?

It's a cake decorating profile and I'm trying to promote my business but I'm not the best at taking photos. Which of these two should I post?

Which picture should I post on Instagram?Which picture should I post on Instagram?

• First one
  • Second one
9d For everyone wondering, they're hot cocoa cupcakes. So the cupcake was made with hot chocolate mix and that's hot chocolate mix on top lol.

I think I might lessen the 'yellow' tint on the first one a bit and use that one.

What Guys Said 12

• First one is a better angle

• both looks same to me

• second one for me but you can't go wrong with either of them

• Both are really good. Made me feel hungry. For instagram, one that can crop into a square would've been better but i like the first

• 9d

Even though it's a little fake. .. one thing i think makes a huge difference to a picture is if you conservatively increase saturation. It's unrealistic but tricks most people and makes it pop

• -----2----

• First one, lovely cakes by the way :)

• I would pick first one

• 😍 *drooling*
    The first one. Everything stands out more, including the ones in the bg. (One of which is blocked in pic 2.)

• Neither, if you want to stay anonymous on here. (I didn't check to see if you are trying to be anonymous, just thought I should mention it quickly.)

How big are those things, anyway? They look enormous and very tasty.

• The first one for sure , looks the best.

• The top picture

• 1st, better lighting

What Girls Said 17

• I know im in the minority but I like the angle of the second and how it closer ties in the backgrownd of a platter of those amazing cupcakes.

• The first one for sure.

Your eyes are drawn up to the marshmallows. In the second they are then led up to the fuzzy background rather than around to the other items on the counter.
    Removing the two lights in the background would make it a better composition, but definitely the first one.

• The first one is more up close and gets into the details more. Go with that one.

• First one, you can see the definition of layers better, gives an idea of height and the foreshortening effect in the background is better.

I also have a business. I'm a graphic designer, marketer and photographer

• first

• I say second because I feel like the texture is a little coarse on the first one. I like the angel just fine, and think the extra spice on top is better, but I just like the second one more.

• 1st...

• First one, I like how that chocolate powder or cinnamon? stands out more.

• 9d

Hot chocolate powder. I made the cupcakes with hot chocolate mix too

• 9d

Oooh that sounds delicious! What's your recipe?

• Yummmm! I like the first one.

• The second one looks more professional! What's your Instagram by the way? I'll give you a follow!

• 9d

the. cupcake. stand

Let me know if you don't find it. It's a cupcake with pink rock candy decor for the profile pic

• 9d

I followed you!!

• I don't know they both look good. I chose second for some reason. It's a tie though.

• Definitely the first one. The slight overheard shot shows the brown topping better and makes the dessert look more appealing. :)

• You could make a collage and put both in it :)

• First one shows off the decor better

• I like the first even though they look pretty much the same. :)

• The first one

• The first one however the white balance is off!