I tried to hit a spider on my wall and it fell on my bed and scurried away under my bed and now I can't find it? What do I do now?

I am PARANOID as FUCK and I'm too scared to sleep, and im tired. Will normal I sect repellents help? Cause I hit the spider once but it didn't die and now I don't know where the Fock it is. This is shit scary.

7d Fuck it. I'm just gonna down a bottle of wine and collapse onto my bed probably having zero fuks to give 😂😥😢

Most Helpful Girl

• The same thing happened to me once, and I just cried and cried and slept in the living room. And another time I lost a dead spider in my sheets. I would wash everything and clean under the bed. Peppermint oil (which you can mix with water and put in a spray bottle) is really good at keeping spiders away. They don't like mint or citrus.

Most Helpful Guy

• Serves you right for trying to kill the thing.

• 7d

Only a bottle of wine to knock you out, you lightweight

• 7d

They are called jumping spiders, i am from SA too, those little buggers that jump like ticks. The bite is sore the next day, not when they bite you.

• 7d

OOOOIIIIIIIIEEEEEE

I was about to say... How do you know so much about this country 😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 12

• Use essential oils and apple cider vinegar around your room. All kinds of bugs, including spiders, hate it.

• Well where do you live?

• You gotta burn your house down... 😐

... don't really burn the house down, sleep in the living room or something.

• Sleep on the couch that shit is craycray

• I been there before lol I did not go to sleep until I found it and it came out

• Definitely sleep on the couch lol!

• Close your door and sleep on the couch it's what I do when this happen to me.

• Its over. Get everyone out of the house and burn it down and never ever EVER go back

• Now you're going to die :(

• Poor little spider.

• You could to hit through the thing, not at the thing :p

• It's over for you. He's gone to get his boys.

What Guys Said 13

• It will come back for revenge and poison your balls when you are asleep. :) Sweet dreams.

• 2 possibilities: ignore it or let your cat catch it.

• Its coming back for you mad and looking for revenge, better run..

• Just go to sleep, dude. We all unknowingly eat spiders in our sleep every year :p

• 7d

That's what I was scared of doing tonight, I was like "yep. This is one of the day's where I will swallow a spider in my lifetime". Which is why I'm panicking 😂😂😂

• That spider posted a very similar question on SAS. com saying that a human who tried to kill me is over the bed I am hiding under and I am scared as fuck.

Don't worry !!

• How big is it?

• Burn it all down.

• You should move country mane

• Burn your house down👌

• That spider is mad as fawk now. You just pissed him off. I wouldn't go to sleep if I were you.

• Hitler finds this funny.

Heil Hitler.

• Don't worry, I will come out when you least expect me. Its payback time!
    - Spider