How rude do you think this was?

I went shopping today to a semi expensive store. The sales ladies didn't even acknowledge me when I was the only one in the store.

When I was looking at one of the products she said without smiling, "It's x amount of dollars."

After I mentioned I had one at home, she immediately started to talk.

I was like... seriously?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer when they leave me alone. I hate sales people and I think their rude and annoying when they're all up in business.

• The moment another rich looking customer walked in, they smiled at her and were helping her out.

• Actually I BOUGHT something. Whatever man I'm not having this conversation when you're going to take the side of stupid people, pretty honestly speaking.

How stupid are they to piss off a customer who bought something and by the way is planning to complain about them to management

• hahaha Write that letter. You might get something free. Realistically though the person was probably just bored from sitting in the store, you said something when you wanted attention and that woke her up. The next lady came in and she was awake that time and served her as well...

Most Helpful Girl

• It was extremely rude. You should report her. Go online and find the company and make a complaint about her and use her name/description and store and date and time you were there.

• Unfortunately, I think this happens a lot more than we think.

I had another experience today where when I was buying a very expensive coat, the lady was like, "You're back," (I put the coat on hold).

I wasn't very well dressed up, as in I didn't look rich today. I know that's what caused most of it

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• You should have slapped her with your cash

• Ha ha. You know, when these incidents happen, I never really seek revenge because I think these people have nothing to do with me, and also I am aware their behaviour is wrong.

But I come home and do feel bad about it, because I'm still human.

So at the time maybe I think it's not consequential, but ends up being exactly that, which is super ironic.

What Girls Said 2

• I would forgive her for that. You have to over look insults if you want to live in peace in a world where many people act like jerks. I remember going to a mall with a friend of mine and the lady accused me of shop lifting even though I was a church going, god fearing, bible believing person who would never do something like that. I was very offended but i got over it.

• I totally agree with you. I never realized this but when we get over things, we live in peace, and peace is the most beautiful thing in the world.

If we hold grudges, we cannot move forward.

• You put her in her place with a few choice words. Perfect.