How can I stop stress its killing me?

how can i reduce stress i have plenty of things due tomorrow for college and im stressing out so bad probably the only time I've ever considered suicide

What Girls Said 4

• I use to get stressed all the time. And after years of battling depression and anxiety I learn to not try to do everything all at once. You take things slowly and at your own pace. Start organizing your life more. Write down things that need to get done in a calendar and dont think about it over and over again. When it comes to wanting to do well in school, its so easy to be stressed and want to do well. But here is what you do. You study and in between you give your brain and body time to relax. Take a bathe, watch your fav TV show and then get back to studying. Life doesn't have to be stressful for you. I know what you are going through and the more you dont add burdens to your life. The less stress you will be.

• Its okay if you don't do well. Right now I have to memorize between 50 - 100 pages in 6 days, need a 95% on my next essay to get the desired grade for my class and I have another essay that I have to finish by Sunday and what I am doing? watching t. v., eating hot dogs, listening to music, meditating, studying the bible and surfing GAG. Trust in God and pray to God and do what you can but don't forget to rest when you are tired. I have straight A's this semester and I barely even study.

• 4d

I've had good grades but the way my class works is we have two tests in the whole semester and i fucked up big time on the second one so if i mess up on the exam im done

• 4d

You can redo the course if you don't do well and you can always change your major or take a part time course load in future semesters. Don't worry, just pray and do your best.

• Deep breathing excercises are always good. You could also try coloring some mandalas. Reading is also a good way to relieve stress and make sure to stay away from caffine and sugar as they can add to your stress.

• i know how you feel.

stress is a good thing, it motivates us to get things done (obviously it's not a good thing if you are considering suicide but use the stress as your motivation to get it done).
    make a schedule and follow it
    if you feel like you need to take a break, try meditating in that break instead of just walking around or going online
    and just remember that it's not the end of the world if you don't do great on everything, there is no point stressing out to the point of suicidal thoughts over grades, they don't define you. just do your best

What Guys Said 1

• count to ten