What's your reputation in real life?

In real life, my reputation is being the quiet, weird kid that everyone thinks is crazy. I told them I eat bugs sometimes, they call me crazy. This is not true, my father is a former Marine, and he taught me how to survive if I need to, he said insects are a great source of food and protein. I've said things to people I know, but not exactly friends with weird things for fun. I'm especially weird around my crush. I've pretty much ruined all chances, so I pretty much gave up. One kid actually said he could picture me growing up to be a school shooter. Yeah, I get pissed, anxiety, ant awkward in public, which often makes me say weird things at school, that is of I say anything at all. This is the fuel for my reputation. In reality, I'm not as crazy as people think I am, just have public anxiety that makes me strange. I also sometimes have taken bets from people when I didn't care for myself. Like sewing into my skin. Eating insects (as I've said), and other stuff. I know a few things that make me seem crazy, like how to eat a lightbulb without getting cut, and stuff like that. I'm just a normal person (almost)

4d Another thing people find weird/disgusting is that I've eaten bear before (when my uncle lived in Alaska)

What Girls Said 17

• I'm the generous, well organised, sponatenous fun one. I get a long with everyone, I'm not really shy either and I'm talkative. I just like getting to know people (in general). I'm friendly (because I'm a nice person overall). People mislead that for me being
    interested in them (far from it actually). I haven't got a bad bone in my body. I like to make people laugh, I like laughing and making silly corny jokes. Quiet goofy in a way too. I just like the feeling of being happy.
    Work wise? I'm a hard worker and my reputation at work is really good. I guess people will see that with whom I work with and get a better idea because of it.
    Hmm around someone I like/love? Argh well I guess I'm the exact opposite of what I said above lol I get shy easily, embarrassed and sometimes quiet. But that will soon go away when I feel comfortable around him lol

• Never really asker anyones opinion about me before.. always stuck to the quote " Be more concerned with your character rather than your reputation ", couldnt care less about my reputation. However gathered so far that Im a quiet person, nobody really knows me and come across as unapproachable. People who really know me knows Im weird, quirky and a go-with-the-flow type person

• 4d

My friends call me crazy because I'm willing to do crazy stuff, and weird lol I am weird but I'm not crazy. I don't know if I'm approachable. The fact no one really does, than probably not lol

• In real life, I am considered fairly smart person yet with some childish tendencies (I have been called weird for that). Quiet for most people and bit goofy for people I know well.
    Also I have reputation as someone who's kind helpful.
    by the way,
    " I'm especially weird around my crush. I've pretty much ruined all chances, so I pretty much gave up. "
    Happened with me too. He called me "really irritating girl' behind my back

• People think I'm smart/relaxed and reliable. Also, the principal asks me about inter ethnic relations in the school as well as my two friends. We'll be organizing a panel where students can ask questions about culture/religion/anything to minority students like somalis and arabs as well as latinos. This is because our school has had an increase in fights, conflicts as soon as trump became president a popular sentiment is that muslim students don't feel safe from hate and non muslim don't feel safe from muslims.

He basically wants to bridge the gaps in the school and he sought out my two friends (one of which has a yale interview today) and I to help him because we're more socially/politically active than our peers.

• Genuine humorous weirdo. Lol.

• honestly i used to be super awkward and shy ;; also people thought i was super weird because of my music taste or my freshman year obsession with clothes with animal ears lol
    i started to try to make more friends when i came to college and i'm still pretty awkward but all my friends say that i'm super social? which is? it doesn't make sense rip

• 4d

Maybe you are shy, but just social around them. I'm sometimes like that, but ultimately really quiet

• 1d

yeah, i've been like that throughout my entire life too. i did realize that i can approach random people and talk to them more comfortably, since i remember that i literally sat in a corner during our freshman orientation four years ago because i was too afraid to talk to anyone. i didn't know this at first, but my friends say that i'm well-known within our student body, so i guess talking a bit more pays off

• 1d

I hope its not from spreaded notorious things

• I am a mix of shy an talkative. It depends on my mood, really. I am smart, nice, and weird, too. I can be crazy at times... lol
    My mother is a professor in human devotement's and family studies, and my father a doctor (I don't know what kind of doctor, tho. :/ )
    Because of what my parents are, I am expected to be like them. I have to fit in the family... lol
    Like that will happen... lol >.<
    I am normal, too. Sorta... ( '-')

• 4d

Sounds like you dot something going for ya if you ask me. Everyone has to be weird sometime, but that just makes us all the normal

• Let's start with good things.
    Probably they think that I am confident, active, funny, friendly and intelligent.
    What about bad things, some people might think that I am arrogant bitch
    Though I am a special mix :3

• I can't say I haven't eaten a bug because I have haven't eaten bear though. I'm not right in the head I hiss and growl around new people. I stay away from people most the time my cousins call me a recluse all the time. You seem cool though dude 😂

• I'm a laid back sort of outgoing person around my people, more preserved around strangers bc I don't like being bothered. Pretty nice until someone aggravates me

• 4d

Yeah, I have trouble holding back anger

• 4d

Everybody doesn't have to know everything is what I say

• 4d

I only tell a couple people things and leave the rest alone

• social kinda bitchy looking but super nice when you talk to me, funny, and into fashion

• 4d

Lol Cool, but I hope the bitchy look doesn't make you too unapproachable

• cool I like your background and your reasoning :)

• Sweet, pleasant to be around, goofy, very caring and good with makeup/fashion.

• People think I'm nice, shy, and laid back.

... only 1 is right...

• 4d

It's always difficult to be shy and laid back for me, it's possible to be shy and nice, but it often is harder to embrace kindness, so, Im probably wrong, you are shy?

• Nice/bitchy person.

• I'm a sweet nice girl but can be disturbing and strange at times

• 4d

I definitely get fed strange as well as good acts I never do. Sometimes a good thing

• the good one, smart one and nice.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm the quiet guy who's really easy to get along with. I was always the type who didn't exactly belong in any group, but neither was I an outside like the other outcasts. Everyone could be chill with me.
    None the less I did get the occasional comment that I should speak up more.

• I'm the guy who everyone knows is weird, yet is liked for being fun, intelligent and kind. I'm also the guy being up for doing a lot of stupid stuff and to go to for counselling.

I have also been described as an intelligent redneck. Lol

• mad genius with a tendency to say the dumbest things imaginable.

• One reputation I have is that I don't give a shit about my reputation. Which is pretty much true. And that I can be pretty random.

• Generally it's mixed between me being a complete monster and me having a very sweet spot along with a very bad side.

• 4d

Yeah, people don't really take me all that seriously, and they are lucky I'm not willing to get expelled

• 4d

The world has grown to soft for people like us, don't you think?

• 4d

Yeah, definitely

• Most people think im weird.

• People known me as Funniest and nicest asshole.

• Nice, quiet, funny, "the tall guy"

• The sad, lonely and emotional one...*sigh*

• People think I'm a good guy and I'm quiet and funny whenever I want to be

• Same as on here. I give no fuks