Since when treating women well became irrelevant and unattractive?

It seems like the normal way to treat women these days is disrespecting. abusing and treating them as a property , and the weirdest thing is that women of all kinds are OK with it, sometimes love it !! What kind of fucked up world is that? Since when treating women well became irrelevant and unattractive?

What Girls Said 5

• Its not. The world is fucked up. Any women that likes that or puts up with it clearly needs help.

• This is not normal. But I think sometimes these women don't realize that those men don't love them and that they won't change. They must be afraid. Or they don't want to face the reality.
    But treating a woman well is never unattractive to me.

• If I get disrespected even a little I'm getting out of dodge, life too short to be in a pointless relationship if you're not getting treated good

• today world is fucked up

• I don't know what kind of women you are surrounded by but that is not something i would be okay with nor would i want any of my friends or family to go through it. I would pull them out of abusive relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• You're absolutely right. The world today is totally screwed up and that includes a significant portion of the female - as well as the male - population, arguably even the majority. But even so, you have to stick to your values for the sake of your own pride. And remind yourself that even if 99.9% of the female population does not appreciate it, you only need 1 - just 1, single female - who does, because you are not marrying a population but an individual.

• I dont think this is valid in any way. Every girl i know likes to be treated with respect.

• 0|0
  • Nope

• Damn good question my friend.

• It's true. Women love being treated like shit. It makes them wet.