So I give you a challenge, if you win million dollar is yours, do you dare?

Challenge is to cross nile river bare body, and you can have any one weaporn for your defence, knife etc, so do you accept the challenge?

What Girls Said 5

• I could do it because I would swim upstream of the Aswan Dam, where crocodiles are exceedingly rare and the river is at its narrowest point at barely 382 yards, which is just 7 laps in a regular size pool, which I can swim any day... so... you're on. ^-^

• 9d

Well alex, i forgot to mention, you won't choose from where you got to cross, i will choose from where you had to cross, and your spot will be where enough hungry crocs are in there

• 9d

See, but you didn't qualify that there is a specific point at which I must cross before now, and as I have already taken on your initial challenge, you cannot alter a premise of the challenge which I have agreed to, as that would then be a different challenge altogether. And, much like a contract modification, a challenge modification after agreement must be consented by both parties, and as I do not give consent to your modification, your new challenge is also invalid. So, again, upstream of the Aswan Dam, exceedingly rare crocodiles, and a 382 yard swim. For the initial challenge - you're still on.

• I could do it
    Easy peasy lemon squeezy

• 9d

Yeah unrealistic comments on here and doing it in real are two different things

• Yes. My weapon of choice would be bleeding people

• I mean the only way I'd really survive is if I took a boat, so... guess I'm not getting the money 😭

• 9d

No you aren't getting you, i told everyone when they play my game, its better they play with my rules, no boats

• 8d

Obviously you missed the last part of what I said...
      I said the only way I'd survive is IF I took a boat, never said that was my "weapon" of choice or that I'm planning on using that as my defense. I said I'm not getting the money so that obviously means I'd die regardless of what I tried to do, NOT using a boat

• 8d

Yeah thats the right and correct answer

• I will try. I will take a gun, then maybe I can shoot crocodiles.

• 9d

How many will you shoot?, and miss will your gun work in water?

• 9d

If you say so. So annoying when people think they know stuff and don't even bother to look it up...

• 9d

I know its annoying too, when someone says something which isn't possible, faceoff of human and nile croc in nile, no way stands for human, because its not facing only 1 croc there are many.

What Guys Said 6

• Hell no. There is a very good chance I wouldn't live to see a million dollars. I would do it to save someone I love, but my life is worth more than one million dollars.

• 9d

You are the first guy, who gave a very genuine and correct answer, no one messes with the crocs, and hippos also there

• This is not worth a million dollars, even if my weapon is the gun turret on a helicopter hovering overhead.

• My weapon is bringing a lot of hippo while riding on a hippo.

• 9d

didn't liked ur answer, so giving you a thumps down, i want realistic answers, not sharing a joke here

• 9d

I guess you are too old to know this is not a joke.

• I think the biggest dangers in crossing the Nile bare body would be microscopic, so I think antibiotics should be the weapon.

• 9d

And what about the nile crocs brother?

• 9d

They're not everywhere in the Nile. I would choose my crossing point carefully.

• 9d

But zagor, crossing point will be given by us, and it will be wherr they are there

• Yeah most def

• Can i see the million bucks? On the table please.