What are some random things that annoy you?

For me some things people do annoy me quite a bit. For instance if someone stirs a cup and does it for a long time or when someone scrapes the bottom of a bowl whith a spoon repeatedly. I don't know why but I want to punch them ^^. Also waiting in line when someone is beeing super slow but that's pretty common I guess. When I unexpectedly get bothered by someone when I'm doing something or relaxing that's anoter one.

4d Bump

What Girls Said 6

• Being behind people who walk too slow and take up the whole sidewalk

• People that stare at me for to long, when I can tell that someone is talking about me.
    Omfg when people pick the food out of their teeth, look at it then eat it like why?
    I just don't like people

• People chewing with their mouth open is pretty annoying

• 6d

Yeah but thankfully I haven't had to experience that a lot ^^. The younger of 2 brothers who were my neighbors and friends when growing up did that and it was super annoying and gross but I told him and after a while he learned ^^. His mother was totally spoiling him so that's probably why I had to do it :P.

• 4d

R00d :)

• 4d

Yeah haha 😀

• When I'm cut off while I'm speaking, hypocrites, people staring at me, being told the same thing repetitively, bad drivers, people touching my things without permission or putting things back where they don't belong, people with bad manners, basic grammar mistakes, being rushed, people who are too opinionated and like to force their views onto others... and the list goes on...

• 6d

Ah yes I also get annoyed when someone tells me something again but I've kinda gotten used to this one I've just accepted that some people don't remember things that well. But I'm still gonna say I know you told me ^^ but in a friendly way.

• When people ignore me after I tell them something.

• 6d

I was thinking about ignoring you as a joke but I didn't wanna be that mean :P

• 6d

Then you have to be more forceful and confident. Maybe you're too shy or quiet etc. If she walks away just say Excuse Me! really loudly or so. You know the things you can't ignore. Or just put the things back and hope someone buys them ^^.

• 6d

I wasn't quite and I wasn't shy. She didn't want to listen and someone put her shoes back.

• Poor grammar. Unfortunately it seems to be a staple of most. 😩

What Guys Said 2

• Its a really long list. Good thing i can hide my anger.

• Stupid people