How much do you believe in hororscopes?

Please explain because I have mixed feelings about this

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• Nope, the only signs I follow are traffic ones!!! (LOL)

• in my opinion, modern men and women shouldn't believe in this kind of bullshit. Sounds just like an old wives' tale. Don't masturbate, or you might have hairy palms. See how stupid that sounds? Same with horoscopes.

• Quite much because it's very accurate for me.. it varies for people though.. my Friend told me that there's sun and moon signs to each individual and both of them builds you. For me, both of my sun and moon sign is the same so it makes me a 100% LEO

• I'm agnostic about them

• They're total BS.

• I believe in it but not completely.

• On a scale of 1-10 about a 0.

• Personally, I think hororscopes shoukd not be taken seriously. They are just for fun, and you will notice they are all really pretty vague :P

• I don't believe in them at all

• 1d

So you havnt had any coincidences at all

• 1d

I like you already lol

• 1d

The statements and predictions in horoscopes are so vague that it's hard for someone not to find _something_ that in some way is true about them. E. g. "you have a decision to make in the future" applies to everyone.

• They're fun I just don't believe in them.

• never

• I think they're fun to read & stuff but I don't take anything they say to heart

What Guys Said 10

• Not at all. Personality is determined from genes and environment, not birthdays. They appear to work because they are so vague they apply to everyone. Try this: don't read your horoscope for Saturday. On Sunday, have someone read all the horoscopes to you in random order without telling you which one is yours. See if you can tell which one belongs to you.

• I never did any research. I don't believe in them because there are many factors that make a difference in a person.

• To some extent, yes I do believe in horoscopes

• I believe they are meaningless drivel, cleverly written to appeal to whoever thinks they apply.

And I believe that anyone who thinks about this carefully, and still says the position of stars, light years, to hundreds of light years away when you are born, in relation to this particular rock, affects your life in some magical way, then you need to return to reality.

• I normally don't read or take much advise from astrology or numerology, but whenever I've read about my horoscope or number I recognize myself in them 90-100%. So I'm sure they are not just made up. And yes I checked the ones that I'm not and didn't recognize myself in them so it wasn't any kind of mind-fuck.

• 1d

It's funny how things happen like that because the same thing happens to me quite a bit

• 21h

"I know they are not made up and that's enough for me." 1. How do you know? 2. If they aren't made up and are actually good, then there would have to be some reason why they're good. However, anything any astrologer has ever said has been shown to be utter garbage.

• I so believe in them. They are so accurate that they tell me my schedule for the following day every day.

• 1d

Accuracy is not the same thing as precision. Horoscopes are only accurate because they are so vague that they could apply to anyone.

• not at all

• not much.
    i never take horoscopes seriously

• Haghah i dont, I know a girl that makes them everyday on the newspaper and she's just an intern😂😂

• ZERO its just tells a story not anything real