Sent him nudes but no response 😔?

I've been seeing this guy on and off for the past couple of months and we have a long distance relationship, meaning I'm in ohio and he's in boston, we're just starting to get sexual and he sent me some nude pics and asked for some in return, which i sent, but he hasn't responded for 2 days. I'm probably worried about nothing but I'm still concerned how he hasn't text me back.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• He's too busy masturbating to them, LOL!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh I don't want to say anything to fill you with insecurity but there's a few things that could be happening here:

1) He could have a legit reason, maybe he just got busy or once you followed through, he felt too nervous/ashamed to respond.
    2) I hate to say this but there's the potential he didn't like them. Which you shouldn't feel guilty about, if he doesn't like your body then he isn't worth it at that point.
    3) Maybe he didn't pay his phone bill or some shit, lost service or whatever.

I suggest you try contacting him again and get a straight answer yourself.

What Guys Said 10

• He may well have got what he wanted from you. I hope there were no faces involved. Or distinguishing marks like moles, birthmarks, scars etc. It seems crazy to me that girls can send a relative stranger nude pics. Would you strip off in front of some random guy?

• If he sent you nudes and expected to get some back he clearly didn't put the phone down and forget about it. Sorry dear, he didn't like your nudes and is ghosting you.

• Welp, shouldn't have sent nudes

• He is using you to get photos to jerk off to.

• He hasn't replied probably because his hands are a little busy at the moment. Give him a minute

• That's strange

• You sure you sent the right one?

• Wow! that is just dumb.

• hahaha

• Hmm... did he seem attracted to you before physically? face to face?

What Girls Said 2

• He is probably seeing someone else more than likely. You said that the two of you are on and off again. So has been probable been meeting other females and chatting with them. Guys usually chat around to different females until they find someone who they really connect with. And the fact that you stay so far away could of made him not see you as a priority versus someone who stays closer.

• he got what he wanted