• Ask
  • myTake

My friend's mom wants me!! Help!

I have went to school with this kid since I was 12 years old. I am now 22. We played football all through middle and high school. His mom was always... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Go for it. if your friend ever pisses you off you can look him right in the face and say " I f***ed your mom'' as a bonus too.

• Well he's not even really my friend...I have just known him forever and played ball with him growing up, and of course his mom is hottt. But her husband is HUGE ha ha he'd be like a wrecking ball comin after me if he ever got wind of it

•  big guys usually can't run that fast or far. the right way to go about it is wait untill the divorce.

What Girls Said 1

• ...22 + 18 =40... so she is umm just a bit short of twice your age?

• haha yah its awesome

• Show Older
    • Ha YUP! SAMASHED IT! lol I'm jk. I had a lot of fun hangin out with her but we didn't hook up. We probably will though, she's just way to hot not to

• Do all guys want that thing... as long as the girl is hot? even if they don't actually love that girl?

What Guys Said 2

• Haha if this is legit then nice man. Go for it.

• Yah no joke! But its like what me and alllll my other friends have fantasized about since we can remember so its freakin me out! She sends me naked pictures and sh*t all the time!

• lol Tempted to say share the love. hahaha