My friend's mom wants me!! Help!

I have went to school with this kid since I was 12 years old. I am now 22. We played football all through middle and high school. His mom was always smoking like every guy always made jokes about it...well she also owns a salon and she cuts my hair...I have always had her cell phone number but she told me to text her after I got my hair done one day...She is married but wants a divorce and this is like a dream come true haha! She wants me to meet her at her salon Friday night after she closes! OMG! I'm freaking out! ha ha She's so gorgeous though

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. if your friend ever pisses you off you can look him right in the face and say " I f***ed your mom'' as a bonus too.

• Well he's not even really my friend...I have just known him forever and played ball with him growing up, and of course his mom is hottt. But her husband is HUGE ha ha he'd be like a wrecking ball comin after me if he ever got wind of it

• big guys usually can't run that fast or far. the right way to go about it is wait untill the divorce.