For the teens/twentysomethings... is getting older something that bothers you when you think about it?

I just wanna hear what y'all havta say on this topic.. Be real, and answer below.

just tryna gauge what all you who are under 25 think about getting older... interesting answers though...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am in my mid 20s. I receently got married about a year ago.I feel really old.I am thinking of going into a career. I have my BA but haven't found a great job with it so I am thinking of switching and going back to school for 2 years. My husband still needs to get his BA. We hope to:1. both of us finish school2. both of us get great jobs in a few years (maybe 5-10 years)3. both of us save lots of money for a house and retirement (maybe 5-10years for the house)4. and maybe adopt or have a kid of our own. I really want a kid, because I want to not feel lonely when I am old if my husband happens to die early or anything. I need someone to come visit me in the nursing home! other than that, I hope I have a long happy marriage and no finance problems. that would be a dream come true.

What Girls Said 8

• It crosses my mind at times, but I can't really imagine being over 25 lol. I have no idea what I'll be like or what I'll be doing.

• Yeah,its freaking me out a bit.Well more than a bit.I wish I didn't feel this way...i may seek out therapy or something.

• I'm excited to be getting older. I mean, who wouldn't want to stay young forever... the Peter Pan thing is so tempting. I'd love to stay around this age forever.But at the same time, I'm finally growing up and it's pretty incredible. I'm halfway through college and hopefully within the next five years I'll be making my way through grad school and finding a job and stuff. And then even more hopefully I'll get married by the time I'm 30. The world is totally opening up and I love it. I'm through the childhood and early adulthood parts of my life, and time is moving on. It's so crazy when you stop to think about this kind of stuff. It doesn't really bother me very much, but then again I'm only 20...

• I don't worry about it at all. I look at it as a part of life. We all grow old, so it is better to make the best of it. When I think back to when I was a 16 year old kid, I was immature, spoiled and thought I had the world figured out. As I get older I realize I was wrong. I am experiencing new things good and bad, learning from them and they are making me a better stronger person. I embrace getting older.

• Yes. I'm gonna be twenty soon and I'm freaking about it. The thought of not being a teen anymore is weird...

• just turned 24 and dreading it

• The only thing that bothers me is that life is going to get harder.

• Not at all. We all get older anyway, it's indisputable so why bother losing sleep over something that I have absolutely no control over? Plus I turn 21 in June. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Its not the growing up that bothers me. I'm more worried that I'm not going to have the woman that I want and have kids.

• It doesn't really bother me too much. I've accomplished more than I thought I'd have by this time, so I'm sort of ahead of schedule.Some times, though, with all the new gadgets and computer specs, I feel like everything's moving at mach 3, but I guess that goes for everyone. My 2 year old computer now has an upgraded version for sale, with double the RAM and harddisk space and half the thickness, and it costs less than the one I bought.I do feel old now that I can download two movies wirelessly in less than the time it takes me to watch one :P

• I don't think about it.

• Yes I'm f***ing sht scared. Actually I wanna be 12 again.

• LOL

• I guess I don't really think much about it. The only thing that is hard is the additional responisbilities that come along with it, but it's something we all need to get use to, so it's not to bad.