Which race is most attractive?

Black women, white women, Asian women, or Hispanic women.

And don't just say all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone knows white women are indeed the most attractive, it's just that people are afraid to admit it. White people won't admit it in public because they might get frowned upon by non-whites as white supremacists or racists. Non-white people won't admit it in public because of their anger and jealousy that white women are in fact the most gorgeous women on earth---white women are preferred everywhere by men all over and it makes their women look bad.

I find it funny how many people think Latinas are attractive, but NOT pure Native American women. How come? Latinas are a combination of Native American and White European (Spanish / Portuguese). That means people don't find Native American women attractive at all because they are not part-White, but find Latinas attractive because they have White ancestry...the whiter, the more beautiful.

• You're from Stormfront, from ANP or from Aryan Nation?

• Show Older
    • I'm a black girl, and I agree with you.

• Wow, that is SO offensive! Who says Native American women aren't attractive? I know two Native American twins who were in my theater class and they are absolutely stunning! If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all!