• Ask
  • myTake

Is she flirting via text?

Theres this girl I don't know if she likes me but she's started texting me alot.. Or.. Mybe I text her alot.. I'm not sureBut its like we have a system now.. She'll text me "question?" From time to time to ask me a question and wait for a responds Or ill text "question" and shell text "answer" back when she gets my textWell, I don't usually have my phone on me and I told her she can just send the real question and ill answer it.. But no she keeps sending "question" and if I don't get it untell late she says she forgot the question.. So I told her again she can just send the question if I don't respond.. Is this flirting? Some of her questions don't seem like it! usually asking if I can edit this or that with my computer for her. For her dancing ... is she just trying to talk with me?Today I was avoiding texting her because I have texted her everday this week.. Even though I wanted to.. I have been starting all the texting conversation.. So I was being polite and didn't want to bug her again.. At 11:00pm today she texted me "question" Whats your thoughts?Flirting/ not flirting

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Try talking to her about something other than "questions" .. Talk about life, steer the convo in a friendly/ flirty direction and see where it goes.

What Girls Said 2

• Well its hard to say, sometimes it is flirting and sometimes she's just bored and wants to talk to someone. If she meant that in a flirty way then she wanted your answer to be somewhere along the lines of "playing my video game, getting a haircut...and you". Maybe you could try answering one of her questions in a flirty way but you gotta answer your texts faster because it does break the mood when you answer days later. Good luck man.

What Guys Said 1

• Any texts sent after 10:00 are serious business lol

• Ive had her wake me up once at 5am once to ask for a oicture I took and she texts me at midnight a few times.. Its just this time we'd texted most of the week about her music and dancing so I didn't expect her to text me today.. And if she did it'd be early.. Its like she was expecting me to text her today and I didn't so she waited untell the last minute