Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

I find myself smoking attractive?

So the other night when I was drunk I tried smoking for the first time. I smoked about 3-4 cigarettes. I spent the day after thinking about having a cigarette and then today I was out and I decided to have a couple cigarettes. I find I get turned on by the fact that I'm smoking. Makes me feel like some kind of badass. I guess it makes me feel like I can get a girl more because I'm somehow more attractive. Can anybody relate to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• wait until your badass gets cancer, that'll be lovely.

What Girls Said 1

• it is a turn on when I see guys smoking. but later on in life when I see guys that are like 50 years old and smoking a pack a day, then that's a no-no

What Guys Said 5

• Smoking makes your d*** smaller...How turned on are you by it now haha?

• Smoking 7 drinking SO goes together...but if you pay attention to the females on here..u will c that they don't like it...so..if you smoke..do it on nites that you are not around females...

• kindoff... not with smoking tho.

• What's your object/activity?

• my first year of high school I started buying new clothes and dressing better. it gave me that feeling... I think its just a matter of finding something that gives you confidence

• It makes your breath, clothes and hands smell, it has negative effects on your health I just don't see how women could possibly find it attractive? I think Smoking is loosely associated with being a 'badass' but you thinking your a badass for smoking is not badass at all.