Would you disown your child for marrying another race?

so Kobe Byrant's dad stopped talking to him for years because he married a white women.. so if it was your child what would you do.. speaking you... Show More

my reason for not wanting my child to date white: my mother was successful black business owner in the south and the white hated her for it.. the white police made fake allegations and got her arrested. of course they couldn't prove any of them and no charges were ever filled and the white cop who was behind it ended up getting fired and now is a tow truck driver.. so yes I have a legit reason...
but I would not disown my child..
this is going to be a heated topic.. if you can't take the heat then please don't comment or answer..
P.S.- I didn't just dislike whites for no reason but whites have disliked me and my fam for the color of my skin for no reason..
Psycho

"you know what

lick my balls grandma, you are sitting with your bigass on the computer with your bigass classes and you can't read

grandma go **** me a meal with your big black ass you crazy racist and sell some black crack

you are a troll and you want girls to disown their kids

STFU and GTFO"

XD

if that isn't racism I don't know what is.. but I'm suppose to just be open to all white people right? as you see most deep down just dis like us.. I made my point..

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently, some people choose not to interpret the question as it is. There's absolutely nothing racist about this question, its just a simple question sheesh, people are so fked in the head.. and no I won't disown my child from marrying out of my race, it'll actually be a great thing, reason being that being diverse is a beautiful thing.

P.S: people these days have issues.

• Thank you for having enough sense to know it isn't racist!