Do girls find army guys as turn ons?

Just a question of curiosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey dude,

Good question, makes me think a little even though it like 12:13pm and I need to go to bed. I think that chicks love a guy in uniform. Because firstly there are are number of factors that will attract jsut about any chick to a guy. One of them in a guy in uniform. This is usually because of the symbols that are attracted to that uniform. For instance it means that your strong, independent, confident and more self assured that the average guy. N not to mention that sometimes a guy in uniform is just HOT!

But of course you have to back up the uniform with some sort of an interesting personality otherwise the chick will lose interest. Just like an expensive car or good looks will attract attention I believe the same goes for uniforms. LoL

Hot Alpha Female

What Girls Said 15

• I'm sure you will find girls who look specifically for a man in uniform- though I would be skeptical of their intentions... Girls should find you attractive for you, not your career choice.

And then there are others (like myself) who swore they'd never get involved with a military guy because boot camp makes them cocky and the lifestyle kind of sucks but here I am 5 years later married to a guy in the navy and generally loving life.

• To me, it depends on the guy. And the service - if he was Army, I'd just gave to give him a lot of crap (I was Navy until a medical handicap surfaced). But in general, yes, I'd be attracted to a guy who actually wanted to serve his country and the physical/psychological strength, as greta said, would also be a turn-on. On the other hand, the guys who are out in Iraq because they enjoy killing or love violence would prompt a 'run the f*ck away' response.

• Yea I guess probably cause they're actual men if you know what I mean

• I know of some girls who love a guy in uniform and love army guys. But for me, I personally don't want to be involved in an army guy just because I don't want to constantly worry about them being sent to war or if they do get sent out, worry if they'll come back safely. But that's just me.

• YEESS! biggest turn on ever! they are so sexy and manly!

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 2

• I think all women to some extent find a man in uniform respectable.

• Being in the army for the lil bit I have found that girls generally love a good looking man in uniform.