Do girls find army guys as turn ons?

Do girls find army guys as turn ons? Just a question of curiosity.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hey dude, Good question, makes me think a little even though it like 12:13pm and I need to go to bed. I think that chicks love a guy in uniform. Because firstly there are are number of factors that will attract jsut about any chick to a guy. One of them in a guy in uniform. This is usually because of the symbols that are attracted to that uniform. For instance it means that your strong, independent, confident and more self assured that the average guy. N not to mention that sometimes a guy in uniform is just HOT!But of course you have to back up the uniform with some sort of an interesting personality otherwise the chick will lose interest. Just like an expensive car or good looks will attract attention I believe the same goes for uniforms. LoLHot Alpha Female

What Girls Said 14

• no, my last relationship was with one, he was a jerk. he and his army buddies just carried on with all that macho crap, bit turn off.

• Yea I guess probably cause they're actual men if you know what I mean

• I'm sure you will find girls who look specifically for a man in uniform- though I would be skeptical of their intentions... Girls should find you attractive for you, not your career choice. And then there are others (like myself) who swore they'd never get involved with a military guy because boot camp makes them cocky and the lifestyle kind of sucks but here I am 5 years later married to a guy in the navy and generally loving life.

• YEESS! biggest turn on ever! they are so sexy and manly!

• I know of some girls who love a guy in uniform and love army guys. But for me, I personally don't want to be involved in an army guy just because I don't want to constantly worry about them being sent to war or if they do get sent out, worry if they'll come back safely. But that's just me.

• Me, personally, not really.

• Woooo yes hallelujah! Put a uniform like that on a roach and I will get heated. That's a def. turn on but anything more than that I can't tell until we talk.

• To me, it depends on the guy. And the service - if he was Army, I'd just gave to give him a lot of crap (I was Navy until a medical handicap surfaced). But in general, yes, I'd be attracted to a guy who actually wanted to serve his country and the physical/psychological strength, as greta said, would also be a turn-on. On the other hand, the guys who are out in Iraq because they enjoy killing or love violence would prompt a 'run the f*ck away' response.

• Oh my, a man in uniform...I love it. =]

• For me, this is an easy question.When I look for potential guys to date, I automatically skip the druggies or the racists ect.. I tend to judge on a person's character. To me, a person in the army (any branch) has loyalty, discipline, and courage and is hard working.Although of course, there are d***s for guys in army uniforms too, but those are the connotations I think of when I see an person in an army suit.Pretty simple I think. Hope this helps.

• HELL YES!

• Y'all are usually hot and a man with a nice body in those uniforms is SUCH a turn on!

• Y'all.

• Army guys look strong either physically and psychologically. Thats what turns most females on.

• Especially because the majority don't go to college.. yeah makes them really smart psychologically.. it doesn't take much brain cells to fire a gun.

• Right Scrimz you know that over 70% of people in the armed forces are enrolled or already graduated from college!! Thats the benefit of the military not only do they pay for it they encourage it!! You should really check your facts!!

• Scrimz21 you should really think before you talk

• Hey I love Men in a uniform.. I cannot resist it..lol =] but that's just me... and depends if you look good on the body too

What Guys Said 2

• I think all women to some extent find a man in uniform respectable.

• Being in the army for the lil bit I have found that girls generally love a good looking man in uniform.