Do you think you can go inside the Pyramids of Egypt or just look at them from outside?

I was talking to a friend the other day and he mentioned his wish to see the Pyramids of Egypt (I am Egyptian) and as we were talking I mentioned... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's only common because we're used to seeing photographs from the outside, not inside. Some art might limit the person's ability to take photos on the inside to keep from subjecting the art to harsh light, so that could also have an effect on it. Honestly, I never thought about it before now, but I would assume there are certain places that are open to tourists on the inside, as long as they're safe and can be protected from curious hands.

• I agree with you. It might not be well advertised and yes, it is a touristic spot and is made to be enjoyable and safe for the tourists :)

• Awesome, thanks for this info. If I'm ever in Egypt, I will now know not to miss out on the chance to see them from the inside out

• Yes! It is a must see :)