• Ask
  • myTake

Why do bad guys always win?

that some one can mean and verbal abuse and call names and insult some one for no reason make them feel worse then are already ,to be called very... Show More

THIS QUESTION IS IN THE WRONG IT SHOULD BEHAVIOUR SECTION .MOST HERE HAAVE INSULTED ALREADY IT ENOUGH GETTING FROM ONE TO GET REST THE AS WELL YOU WONDER I EVEN BOTHER WITH ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TO BE INSULTED EVEN FURTHER . you males thing gods becasue god gave yee penis well yee not society has made that way not us .so take cruel callous cold vicous comments piss off

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 6

• Holy bad grammar Batman.

• hes "won" because youve allowed him to do so. be your own person, don't let men run your life.

• Bad guys win because women choose them.

• Simple but great answer

• You are wasting your life with this negative mindset. Worry only about you and love the world and yourself. Who cares about what other people say or do. Do you and do you well. You will be an old woman one day and then look back and wonder why you wasted all this time with the hate and bad decisions. Move on and get out of that place in your head. Move out of the past. Do new things. Smile more and meet new people. Learn from your past and do not dwell in it. I hope you see what I am saying.

• To answer your question, bad guys always win because women are idiots. You choose the men you date and obsess about. IF the guy treats you like SHIT and you take it. He is just as much to blame as you are. He might be a jerk, but you are weak and lack the moral, backbone, and principle in your inner self to say F*** YOU I don't take sh*t from bullies, d***heads, and a**holes like you, but instead you let him dominate you and do whatever he feels like rather than taking the simple solution and absolving your self from him. That is why bad guys always win.

• Even thought I find the use of so much profanity regrettable, I must agree with your point.

• THIS QUESTION IS WRONG SECTION IT SHOULD BE IN BEHAVIOUR SECTION NONE OF YEE ANSWER ARE RELIVNET TO ME BECAUSE IT IN THE WRONG SECTION OF THE SITE all of yee talking rubbish none of that make sence chose bad guys oh yeah I forget guys were sign they sigh good guy and bad guy I forgot you lads manuals and instruction how wash and dry any guy I have meet the no manual

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!