Why do bad guys always win?

that some one can mean and verbal abuse and call names and insult some one for no reason make them feel worse then are already ,to be called very hurtful names no reason they started it first not the other person and then block you for almost you 2 years when you are the person did nothing wrong then mess with head blocking and unblocking all year around .then unblock then they have information hidden friends list,photos,interested and hobbies ,basically whole profile page empty to unblock after 2 years when other person did nothing wrong ,

that person he blocked end up counseling over it.

they person who call then names and insults got away with it has even more friends even job ,more girls to like him

while innocent end up counseling with no friends on depression pills over it .in tears every day while the **** lives the innocent suffers

its not fair why cyber bully gets away being mean bastards .and be told you hated make all sorts accusation none were true,to be forced in to saying things to turn around to tell person she is old woman and cougar and how much he hated her because she is old !he hated her never never had any thing to do with some one like me .yet he fine with other female just not the old woman like me he the said the only I liked he hot young stud not true

telling how much he liked other women and hated me how much he liked women in my country that I was the problem .

i was only being nice to him trying cheer him but he started on me 1st being paranoia and weird yet he does do that other female he pick me out and started on me because he did like he chose pick on me ALL BECAUSE HE DID LIKE ME .

its not fair I did nothing wrong yet he does do that to other females just the likes of me .he called old and jerk and cougar made blowing accusation total untrue forced me in to saying things

THIS QUESTION IS IN THE WRONG IT SHOULD BEHAVIOUR SECTION .MOST HERE HAAVE INSULTED ALREADY IT ENOUGH GETTING FROM ONE TO GET REST THE AS WELL YOU WONDER I EVEN BOTHER WITH ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TO BE INSULTED EVEN FURTHER . you males thing gods becasue god gave yee penis well yee not society has made that way not us .so take cruel callous cold vicous comments piss off

Most Helpful Guy