Guys: What intimidates men?

I know that sometimes men get intimidated by women and can't get the nerve to ask her out or something, but what is all that scary? The worst she could do is say no, so what intimidates you guys? Why do we intimidate you? Or do we not intimidate you? Why? I want to hear both sides of the story.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to answer the question title first:

"Guys: What intimidates men?"

Answer: Angry Bears. They can fold us in half with a bat of one paw. Very intimidating.

Now I'll answer the rest:

I'm with you on this 100%. I think this applies to both sexes. What's the worst thing that can happen? You get turned down? Oh no! Now you're... STILL SINGLE!

Unfortunately most people are afraid of being rejected and that keeps them alone and miserable for long stretches of time.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• nothing anymore. sometimes now I just size her up and not bother. not intimidation. just a why expend the energy and time on rejection. better spent on a higher success potential. so not intimidation. just risk management.

• women don't intimidate me...ANGRY women when screaming intimidate me.

Oh...and bears. I heard those are quite scary as well.

• The worst she can do is just stop talking to you and ignore you all together actually if you were best friends, you don't get intimidated asking out a guy? If you're in high school for one everyone would know about it, if not then it's just the awkward rejection.

It may be irrational but most people will be somewhat nervous asking out someone you don't know at the beach etc.

• Because they are unpredictable opinionated people

• They don't never held back from approaching anyone

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 0