Why do people disrespect the President so much?

Whether you like or dislike President Obama and his policies, he is the President of the United States. Show some respect!

Most Helpful Girl

• I bet you weren't saying that when Bush was in office.

• You hate Bush. We get it. But guess what, he's been out of office 4 years now. Are you going to continue to blame him forever? Jesus Christ.

• I didn't say I hated Bush, and I was seven when he took office.

• Regardless of how much someone hates or loves a President, the shoe thing was uncalled for.

What Girls Said 6

• Although I agree, I didn't respect Bush or his policies so I can't be a hypocrite and say pple should respect this president.

• cause he is just a norma person and we all get disrespected once in a while, its no big deal its just the world we live in.

• Most people don't even respect themselves. How can we expect them to respect someone else.

• I'm fairly non-partisan and I wish Americans could focus on sticking together sometimes (despite differences in opinions) instead of constantly trying to divide ourselves. The media doesn't help, though. There seems to be no non-biased form of news in America.

• I agree! The debate yesterday Romney was overly aggressive and disrespectful. I do not agree with Romney on Women Rights so I am voting for Obama and the 47percent! People think they are not apart of that 47percent. Romney is going to turn into another Bush. Bush had Republicans turning Democrat after he went into office...lol..Seriously!

Some people do not realize that Obama has tried to do all lot but Republicans have the house of representatives and Obama can not do much if they are blocking it.

Over all, I think each President get disrespected no matter what their beliefs are. I think people she vote wisely, because your daughters and sisters rights are going to be affected. Its just not about the MONEY!

What Guys Said 15

• The higher level position you have, the more criticism you will endure, because your decision affect more people.

It's quite easy to assume that the President of the United States of America, is one of the most influential positions in the world.

So criticism is inevitable.

• Both sides are guilty of this. People show just as much disrespect towards Romney. I mean, I agree with you, I'm just saying it does go both ways.

• Just look at him. He's all black and everything. That obviously means he isn't even an American. Probably born in Kenya. Which further means that everything he does must be an attempt to destroy America. Everything. He. Does. No exceptions.

If you watch Fox news or listen to Rush Limbaugh for ten minutes, you should be able to understand how frothing racists can easily soak that crap up and take it seriously.

• Why? He is no greater a person than you or me.

• he doesn't deserve respect.

someone who's flipping burgers at McDonald's contributes more to society than him.

and he can't even talk without a teleprompter.

More from Guys
10