Today is my birthday. What should I do?

I seriously hadn't made much plans lol. I tend to let my birthdays just come and go with limited to no fanfare. Today though, I do feel like doing a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Gra some friends and go and do whatever you like! Its your birthday so you call the shots!

relax in a bar with a few beers... Don't want beer? Fine! Want to go wach a movie?

Go to a strip club? Play some snooker... go dancing to a night club... get pizza and watch tv...

10 pin bowling... Casino... get really really drunk and see what happens...

On your birthday you are king you call the shots and its a good excuse to do whatever you want and good freinds will follow because they want you to enjoy it...

Over here in uk a lot of us and I activly encourage people to make thier birthday last two weeks!

So you can have chilled nights and hectic random nights! You can do what ever you want for 2 weeks as it is your birthday. Endless excuse for an awfull lot of things!

Most importantly what ever you choose relax and have some fun! I'ts your celebration of surviing another year! Woooo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D XX

• Now how awesome would that be! A two week long birthday lol. Ill have to consider this

• Show Older
    • i liked the idea of a 2 week long party. best answer ^^

• Thanks! :) I hope you have enjoyed it! (you still have 2 days left!) hehe