How should I approach my boyfriend on having him help with our baby at night?

Well I'm up with my baby right now Makayla who refuses to fall asleep! Lol so little bored abs just wanted to ask for your opinions on the matter.

Well my baby girl is 5 weeks and ever since she got home I've been up everynight with her, now I love her of course but I would like some help and well some sleep! She has acid reflux so if anyone has a baby who has it will understand it's even harder at night with a baby! There has been nights where I've gotten thirty minutes of sleep where she's screams all night because she in pain she won't eat or she's like starving very fussy and it can be very fusterating on the parents. All dad does is grab blanket and pillow when she would wake up crying complain about why is she crying make her go to sleep and go to the couch -_-...

I am drainned and exsausted and just everything she's on medication for it now but like tonight she won't go to sleep. all my boyfriend does is say sleep during the day, which sometimes I'm able to do but that's nota good enough reason as to why he can't help! Even during the day I ask can you change her diaper or feed her and he says no I'm tired you do it and I get upset and say you're tired?! I've been up all damn night you can feed help! He helps very little complains she is an annoying baby brcause she cries so much, and will do something if I show that I'm really pissed off. And I don't want it to be that way, we should both share the responsibility. I mean all I ask is give me one night at least where he does it all.

So this is long sorry kinda venting I guess but she's still is up and I'm sleepy here and his ass is sleep on the couch. But well any ideas on how I should approach him on helping with her? This isn't his first child he has two others so he should understand or hell his ass probably didn't help with them either! >_<!

I know it's kind my fault because well I'm allowing it but I've had enough. I know it will not change unless I do something about it thT will make the change. And stop accepting this and putting everything on my shoulders because it's hard to carry!

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a irresponsible father. And a jackass. He should be proud to have brought a child into the world. Shit if your baby is sick you should have some remorse when it wakes up in pain not criticize it. That just shows he's not a man but a little boy. Both you and your daughter deserve to be treated better than that. And your boyfriend must be stupid complaining that his baby cries too much. That's what they do, more so when in pain. You should tell him straight up that your tired and your the one who just carried a child for 9 month, that your exhausted and need help. That he should take some responsibility in raising the child. If he decides to be a jackass then try to leave him if you can. I know that's hard with a baby, so maybe not right away but when you become stable enough to. You sound like a great mother and seeing your pic your very beautiful and I'm sure your daughter Makayla will grow up to be just as her mother. Your boyfriend should be proud to have found you and treat you like a queen. And Makayla as a princess, beautiful name by the way. I hope things get better for you and your boyfriend pulls his head out of his ass. I for one would love to find someone like you to mother my child. So again hope you and Makayla take care and that she gets better.

• This answer made me smile after rough night I had and you are such a sweetheart :) And I agree on him being a little boy not a man and the jackAss part hehe =P babies cry that's what I told him and more when they're in Pain! Exactly what I said! he just doesn't seem to care much! And I want Makayla to have her father in her life as I'm sure a lot of mothers do but not if he isn't going to step up and be one. You're right tho I do deserve better and does my little girl.

• I like that, shows you are a good person. And I made a new face book but couldn't see much unless you friend me. I sent a request, should be from Chad. My computer wouldn't load twitter for some reason.And would be glad to have you be my first fb friend, never really used computer for anything but games and research before guysaskgirls lol

• I love this answer.