Have any of they been trap?

Have any of you been trap in a situation and there is no way out, and the the need to escape to just pick and disappear every entered your mind?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just keep your head up. I know things can be hard but all we can do is be strong and try until things get better. I'm in a similar situation right now. I try to listen to music and think of the good things that have happened. Then I tell myself see things will get better, even if the things I think of are small. I'll put down some insprerational songs that make me feel better or at least want to be strong and get through it. What I said probably doesn't help much. But I hope things get better for you and you find a brighter day through all the dark ones.

Tupac- keep ya head up

Rodney Atkins- if your going through hell

Lynyrd Skynyrd- free bird

Aerosmith- dream on

Craig Morgan- ordinary angels

Dyme def- let it be

Everlast- lonely road

Fort minor- right now

Yael Naim- new soul

Buffalo Springfield- for what it's worth

• Thanks Dude.

• Show Older
    • I have decided to give this situation one year then I am gone. I am selling the house, and I will travel. My occupation allows me to that, travel. I not a young pup like you, but I am very young at heart. More so than most people at any age. I do love to play. Thanks again.

• Good for you. Hope you end up having a blast on your travels, and take care until then.